• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~WANTED High resolution Images of Housing of all kinds

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Hi

I am giving a talk on housing at the upcoming RWAF conference (Oct 4th) and need to get together a lot of images of both good and bad housing and indoor and outdoor housing (and runs).

They need to be high enough resolution to show at a talk in a lecture theatre - so I cannot just drag them off the housing posts here.They must be sent fairly high res to me via email

I would like to show examples of both traditional and untraditional set ups and a range of styles (hutches/chalets/ sheds etc) and also examples of problems or issues with housing types. I will also be discussing pros and cons of pipes and burrows. (yes there are cons! - ask my buns with bitten back ends!)

The RWAF conference will reach a wide range of people, many of whom do not come on here or other rabbit forums, and so this is an ideal way to get discussions going on housing and spread the word more widely.

I cannot, for obvious reasons, promote particular makes or companies, but will show examples of various housing available without mentioning names.

I would be really grateful if people could PM me so I can get in touch or just send direct to me via my email twigs.way@me.com

. [/B]Normal digital camera photos are fine (and images taken with recent models of ipad or iphone etc are also high enough quality) but old lower quality from iphones etc or taken from websites are generally too poor to show on a large screen.

Posting images on here is lovely but I cannot use them direct from here as they will not be high enough quality.

With huge thanks

Twigs

PS Shots of poor quality and unsuitable housing also wanted.

Last edited:
Wow fantastic! :thumb: I soooooo wish I was going :cry:

My girls live in a shed with a run, don't think the photos come out that well on ipad though :?

If I get my new indoor enclosure before then I'll let you have some photos but I'm not sure whether it will arrive before then.

Is this any good to you? :wave:

I can take better ones of mine with my proper camera and send you some if this is the sort of things you want? x

Hi

I am giving a talk on housing at the upcoming RWAF conference (Oct 4th) and need to get together a lot of images of both good and bad housing and indoor and outdoor housing (and runs).

They need to be high enough resolution to show at a talk in a lecture theatre - so I cannot just drag them off the housing posts here.

I would like to show examples of both traditional and untraditional set ups and a range of styles (hutches/chalets/ sheds etc) and also examples of problems or issues with housing types. I will also be discussing pros and cons of pipes and burrows. (yes there are cons! - ask my buns with bitten back ends!)

The RWAF conference will reach a wide range of people, many of whom do not come on here or other rabbit forums, and so this is an ideal way to get discussions going on housing and spread the word more widely.

I cannot, for obvious reasons, promote particular makes or companies, but will show examples of various housing available without mentioning names.

I would be really grateful if people could PM me so I can get in touch and give my email address so you can send images direct for my use. Normal digital camera photos are fine (and images taken with recent models of ipad or iphone etc are also high enough quality) but old lower quality from iphones etc or taken from websites are generally too poor to show on a large screen.

With huge thanks

Twigs

PS Shots of poor quality and unsuitable housing also wanted.
Hi please pm me with your email address, I would be more than happy to help.

Would these be any use, or do you want pictures of the outside of the shed and puppy panels?
20140526_141635_zpsxnj1vmzu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140316_144325_zpsclf9sreh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20130617_152817_zpsspnsrptp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would these be any use, or do you want pictures of the outside of the shed and puppy panels?
20140526_141635_zpsxnj1vmzu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20140316_144325_zpsclf9sreh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

20130617_152817_zpsspnsrptp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Those are great - can you explain how it all works (ie what exactly we are seeing!)

have PMd you my email address

I'll try to remember to have a look on my cards and see if I have anything, otherwise I'll take some new ones. Just writing this down to try to help me remember!

Is this any good to you? :wave:

I can take better ones of mine with my proper camera and send you some if this is the sort of things you want? x

Wow, awesome!

Mine have just packed their little suitcases ...if you hear a knock on your door its them ready to move in ;)

Those are great - can you explain how it all works (ie what exactly we are seeing!)

have PMd you my email address

I've sent them over by email with information about each picture, hopes it's useful :)
Ooops, the email failed to send. I'll try it again :?

They're from an iPhone so I don't know if the pics will be any good for blowing up, but you'd be welcome to use any of my fox attack ones (posts 1 and 52 in this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...t-accommodation-(rabbits-are-fine-fortunately!) if you think it would be useful for people to see the damage that can be done. I can send you the originals which will be better than the photobucket versions but still won't be amazing quality.

The fox attack ones would be very very useful indeed

twigsway@me.com

was late at night - did I accidentally add an extra stop? or did you add an extra 'g' (people sometimes do)

twigsway@me.com

I've sent them over again so hopefully it has worked this time. My phone has been ridiculously slow so it took ages :roll:
I've sent a couple of extra photos with different toys etc for you to pick what suits, as well as explaining each picture. Hope it helps :)

Back