• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've made a decision!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
I'm going to adopt Marble a husbun :)!

I really don't want to risk Maizie and Daisy's bond by attempting a trio - and it didn't go particularly well between Daisy and Marble when I tried so im going to play it safe.

She has 2 weeks left on her panacur, and then back to the vets for a check up. Providing she gets the all clear, id like to find her a boy to cuddle up with.

So ideally I'd like him to be close to her age (she's 1) and her size (4.5kg). I'd also prefer it if they could be bonded away from here.

I will have a look at the rescues on here but there aren't many on here that are close to me (that I know of) so if anyone knows of any suitable boys, that would be fab :)

I live in taunton (somerset), I don't mind travelling, but the closer the better!

Oooh lucky Marble. Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire always has loads of bunnies needing wonderful forever homes such as yours. The website does not show all of the rabbits up for adoption so perhaps an e-mail to Alice who runs the rescue may be worth a try.

Best of luck...in finding somebun suitable, wherever you may look.:thumb:

I'm going to adopt Marble a husbun :)!

I really don't want to risk Maizie and Daisy's bond by attempting a trio - and it didn't go particularly well between Daisy and Marble when I tried so im going to play it safe.

She has 2 weeks left on her panacur, and then back to the vets for a check up. Providing she gets the all clear, id like to find her a boy to cuddle up with.

So ideally I'd like him to be close to her age (she's 1) and her size (4.5kg). I'd also prefer it if they could be bonded away from here.

I will have a look at the rescues on here but there aren't many on here that are close to me (that I know of) so if anyone knows of any suitable boys, that would be fab :)

I live in taunton (somerset), I don't mind travelling, but the closer the better!

Oh how wonderful - she will love that!

Will you do the bonding yourself? I hope you find the perfect match xx

Oooh lucky Marble. Windwhistle Warren in Gloucestershire always has loads of bunnies needing wonderful forever homes such as yours. The website does not show all of the rabbits up for adoption so perhaps an e-mail to Alice who runs the rescue may be worth a try.

Best of luck...in finding somebun suitable, wherever you may look.:thumb:

There's a lovely bunny closer to home who is also a magpie lop, and has similar colouring to Marble! I'm hopefully going to see him soon.
I have had a look on WW, and have my eye on a bun there too.

There are so many in rescue that it's so hard to decide :(

Oh how wonderful - she will love that!

Will you do the bonding yourself? I hope you find the perfect match xx

Hopefully not! After attempting my trio, I'm rather nervous of bonding myself. The bunny I've found is quite close, and they do offer bonding (providing they have space at the time). It won't be for a while as he has only just come into rescue and isn't neutered as yet. If I feel he is suited to Marble, I'm hoping they'll have space by the time it comes to bonding. I'm also going to enquire about being witness/involved in part of the bonding so I can learn for the future.

I hope it will sort her out :lol: She's slightly less clingy now that I'm spending more time with her, and after an hour or so of me being in the room she stretches on the rug and sleeps. But when I return from being out she follows me and demands grooms etc. And if I move she'll follow etc.

There's a lovely bunny closer to home who is also a magpie lop, and has similar colouring to Marble! I'm hopefully going to see him soon.
I have had a look on WW, and have my eye on a bun there too.

There are so many in rescue that it's so hard to decide :(

Hopefully not! After attempting my trio, I'm rather nervous of bonding myself. The bunny I've found is quite close, and they do offer bonding (providing they have space at the time). It won't be for a while as he has only just come into rescue and isn't neutered as yet. If I feel he is suited to Marble, I'm hoping they'll have space by the time it comes to bonding. I'm also going to enquire about being witness/involved in part of the bonding so I can learn for the future.

I hope it will sort her out :lol: She's slightly less clingy now that I'm spending more time with her, and after an hour or so of me being in the room she stretches on the rug and sleeps. But when I return from being out she follows me and demands grooms etc. And if I move she'll follow etc.

But that's rather lovely for you, isn't it? :love:

I do hope the boy is suitable and they bond well together. Sending really good vibes :wave:

But that's rather lovely for you, isn't it? :love:

I do hope the boy is suitable and they bond well together. Sending really good vibes :wave:

It is lovely, but it makes me feel guilty if I'm out for a few hours because of how lonely she must be. It's always been something that's concerned me (her loneliness) but with me starting my second job soon, I'm going to be out a lot more, and it wouldn't be fair on her if I kept her as a lone bun. I hope she'll still be cuddly, but less clingy if that makes sense? I like the cuddles on the sofa in the evenings watching TV :love: not so much the not being able to open the baby gates because she's sat the other side waiting for me and won't move :roll: and her sitting on my feet if I stand still for too long :lol:

I hope so too! He's absolutely gorgeous :love: and they'll make such a cute couple!

Lucky Marble to soon be having a husbun. Have you told her so she has something to look forward to?

Back