• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some photos from today

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
Willow kind of met Sylvie and Iris today! :shock: I out there runs next to each other......Sylvie was fascinated with willow but my boy played it cool :lol:

The girls looking really good and more confident now :love::thumb:

"What's about me mum, I looks cute too" :love::love:

Last edited:
No idea why the photos aren't showing.....bear with :lol:

Not sure what happened there......technical hitch :lol:

Last edited:
Awe gorgeous I'm getting a little soft spot for black Rexes I can see it not ending well for me :oops:

I may need a quad instead of a trio :lol: but Rexes are hard to come by the right way I.e. Rescue :roll:

Awe gorgeous I'm getting a little soft spot for black Rexes I can see it not ending well for me :oops:

I may need a quad instead of a trio :lol: but Rexes are hard to come by the right way I.e. Rescue :roll:

:wave:;) http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?inlocation=&RabAge=&RabSex=&RabBond=%&breed=19&breed=18 :thumb:

No idea why the photos aren't showing.....bear with :lol:

Not sure what happened there......technical hitch :lol:

Lovely pics :love: I had to wait ages for the last one of Willow but it was well worth it. :love:

Back