• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Catit Cabrio - dimensions?

daffodil.lemurs

Warren Scout
I've just ordered the Catit Cabrio ready for when I pick up my new girly. I want to make a fleece liner for it and wanted to get started now as I sew very slowly and I'm picking her up on Friday.
Does anyone have this carrier and could measure the width and length of the inside of the base for me?

I have one and they really are a great job. I measured the inside base and it's 16 inches by 11.5 inches. I would make the blanket half an inch smaller than these measurements to get a good fit. Hope this helps !

Does it not come with a wee fleecy blanket....I am sure it does, I have had mine for ages and can't 100% remember.

Thanks guys.
There was no mention of a blanket with it, it'll be a nice surprise if there is though.
I'll get sewing, and if it all goes horribly wrong then a towel will have to do!!!

Back