• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Theyre coming home!!! :D :D :D

Its been a year. A whole year!!! :shock: Its flown by in so many ways, but ive missed Marley and Dolly something terrible. I was starting uni, and Mum wasnt in the frame of mind to care for them as my parents were seperating and selling the house. I decided to foster the buns out until things were more settled. It was that or rehome them, after everything they have done for my MH and general health, I couldnt do that to them, so off they went to Tuckerbunnies!

Today they are coming home!! ...To a new house, and a new set up and a lovely big new garden. I just cant wait and have been like a kid at Christmas all weekend! :lol: Their aviary isnt ready, but they have a 6x3x3 hutch and during the day will have access to a 7ft run, just for a week or 2. Photos will most definitely go up at some point tonight!! :D

Peace and quiet went out of the window when Rocket dog came to live with us! :lol: I have really missed their mischief though! We're on out way now...

Back