• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My foster bunnies need your help!

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
I have contacted 10-15 rescues locally which I found on rabbit rehome. I also have an ad up on there for them too as well as a thread in RIN (link in my signature)

Three rescues have said they're full already, but the others haven't gotten back to me, after a week/fortnight in some cases.

Now my OH is allergic to bunnies & also suffering from bronchitis and now can't breathe at all as soon as he sets foot in my house. Some of you have seen threads about these bunnies already, but A short summary is that they were only supposed to be with me temporarily, but his ex wife doesn't want them back & now I need to get them rehomed. My buns have their own room so it's not too bad but these are in the living room & he can't breath at all. Today he's given me two weeks to move them on or he's taking them to p@h adoption centre.....

I got them neutered as they were fighting, but now they're totally loved up. They aren't vaccinated as I can't really afford that too as Blackavar has recently developed dental issues & needs regular checkups & is going in for his second dental on Tuesday. Insurance isn't covering this.

These bunnies have had an unlucky life in that they were impulse bought from p@h for young children's birthday & now lost interest & family no longer want them. They decided this only after I offered to temporarily house them whilst they (humans!) moved house. Hence why I've got "stuck" with them.

3dd5fb7403ebab806088bec80a8daa0f.jpg

Can anybody please help us out at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have a big heart.. i'm sorry you have been left in this position.....

Good on ya tD86:thumb:

Back