PDA

View Full Version : My foster bunnies need your help!

Sarah1989
30-08-2014, 07:42 PM
I have contacted 10-15 rescues locally which I found on rabbit rehome. I also have an ad up on there for them too as well as a thread in RIN (link in my signature)

Three rescues have said they're full already, but the others haven't gotten back to me, after a week/fortnight in some cases.

Now my OH is allergic to bunnies & also suffering from bronchitis and now can't breathe at all as soon as he sets foot in my house. Some of you have seen threads about these bunnies already, but A short summary is that they were only supposed to be with me temporarily, but his ex wife doesn't want them back & now I need to get them rehomed. My buns have their own room so it's not too bad but these are in the living room & he can't breath at all. Today he's given me two weeks to move them on or he's taking them to p@h adoption centre.....

I got them neutered as they were fighting, but now they're totally loved up. They aren't vaccinated as I can't really afford that too as Blackavar has recently developed dental issues & needs regular checkups & is going in for his second dental on Tuesday. Insurance isn't covering this.

These bunnies have had an unlucky life in that they were impulse bought from p@h for young children's birthday & now lost interest & family no longer want them. They decided this only after I offered to temporarily house them whilst they (humans!) moved house. Hence why I've got "stuck" with them.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/08/30/3dd5fb7403ebab806088bec80a8daa0f.jpg

Can anybody please help us out at all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD86
30-08-2014, 08:24 PM
I'll help, have sent you a PM :wave:

Fee
30-08-2014, 09:00 PM
You have a big heart.. i'm sorry you have been left in this position.....

Good on ya tD86:thumb: