• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My trio seemed to have settled down now :)

weeble

20140830_143147_zpsfa8e9583.jpg

20140830_143156_zps1e7a5b57.jpg

20140830_143314_zpsa7b31039.jpg

20140830_143714_zpse3da9977.jpg

20140830_143722_zpsfe1b18c0.jpg

20140830_143728_zps405b0699.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments they had a few weeks when being out like this resulted in fights after dutchie went so such a relief

Hello - I'd love to know more about the story of your trio! I have a bonded pair (Cory & Caireann) and a single (Robert). I'd love to get to the stage where they all live together but when I've introduced them one on one they fought and the smallest male, Cory, has been quite viscous to Robert so I didn't persevere. It's really heart breaking when they fight and Robert ended up with a couple of nasty nips. I don't know whether to try again or just accept they are destined to live apart. Seeing your post made me think maybe I should try again so thought I would ask for the down low!

Hello - I'd love to know more about the story of your trio! I have a bonded pair (Cory & Caireann) and a single (Robert). I'd love to get to the stage where they all live together but when I've introduced them one on one they fought and the smallest male, Cory, has been quite viscous to Robert so I didn't persevere. It's really heart breaking when they fight and Robert ended up with a couple of nasty nips. I don't know whether to try again or just accept they are destined to live apart. Seeing your post made me think maybe I should try again so thought I would ask for the down low!

Bella the tri coloured and Chloe the grey and cream are sisters. They lived with Dutchie as a three for around 6 months until we failed at fostering at Fudge moved in with them. They were happy like this for about 5 years but sadly Dutchie died a few weeks ago. This resulted in a lot of chasing a fighting whilst they sorted out their hierarchy again but luckily they seem ok now. To be honest I am not a big fan of trios as one usually gets left out but as they are older middled age buns now I dont think I will change anything. There is a very good article in the bonding stickies about having a trio :)

Bella the tri coloured and Chloe the grey and cream are sisters. They lived with Dutchie as a three for around 6 months until we failed at fostering at Fudge moved in with them. They were happy like this for about 5 years but sadly Dutchie died a few weeks ago. This resulted in a lot of chasing a fighting whilst they sorted out their hierarchy again but luckily they seem ok now. To be honest I am not a big fan of trios as one usually gets left out but as they are older middled age buns now I dont think I will change anything. There is a very good article in the bonding stickies about having a trio :)

Thank you; yes I agree I'm not too fond of the idea of one being left out either, I wouldn't have planned for a trio it just sort of happened. One if those situations you can't walk away from. At the moment they lead completely separate lives and I've been thinking of taking Bobert to dating sessions at the sanctuary. Four house rabbits!! I must be insane! No wonder I'm single lol!!

Thank you; yes I agree I'm not too fond of the idea of one being left out either, I wouldn't have planned for a trio it just sort of happened. One if those situations you can't walk away from. At the moment they lead completely separate lives and I've been thinking of taking Bobert to dating sessions at the sanctuary. Four house rabbits!! I must be insane! No wonder I'm single lol!!

Oh blimey you are brave I found 1 indoors was enough and two was chaos!! That said they were less messy than some of the men I have lived with

Oh blimey you are brave I found 1 indoors was enough and two was chaos!! That said they were less messy than some of the men I have lived with

I currently have 7 indoor bunnies & yes I'd much prefer their mess to man mess :lol: at least bunnies can't help it & don't know they're doing wrong. Plus they're much cuter & more affectionate!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I currently have 7 indoor bunnies & yes I'd much prefer their mess to man mess :lol: at least bunnies can't help it & don't know they're doing wrong. Plus they're much cuter & more affectionate!! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hear hear! My three are definitely less messy than my ex, and less needy... And they don't leave the toilet seat up... In fact they're generally a lot less hard work in the cooking and cleaning stakes and there's no chance of the them running off with a younger model :D

And they've all been fixed - enough said!

:lol::lol: Try two dogs, eight rabbits, two guinea pigs and a hamster. (Wabs and squeaker pigs live outdoors). I am single too. :D

Luckily my teenage son is happy to take care of them all if I need to go away.

:lol::lol: Try two dogs, eight rabbits, two guinea pigs and a hamster. (Wabs and squeaker pigs live outdoors). I am single too. :D

Luckily my teenage son is happy to take care of them all if I need to go away.

I have (deep breath) three rabbits, one dog, two cats, one goldfish and a chicken. Unfortunately no kids but one helpful mum. I have normal social skills I promise - well normalish if you don't count hissing at people I don't like :/

Back