• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

WARNING. Link may be upsetting. Before you buy items containing angora...

Couldn't agree more ....those poor bunnies:cry: everyone needs to be aware of the evilness of how angora is obtained :cry:

Completely agree :thumb:!

Thanks for posting and alerting us. A lot of people aren't aware of the cruelty involved in obtaining angora fur from rabbits :evil:

PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANGORA.

I don't know if this is the same video that came out from Peta a while ago. It was so horrific that it was in the news and several large chains refused to stock any angora items at all.

Unfortunately I can't watch it, as if it's the same one, it's beyond cruel :cry::cry:

I am glad you are warning people. I had no idea last year and have bought socks with angora in them. :( Makes me so sad and angry how rabbits are treated sometimes. I will NOT buy products with angora in them ever again!

Saw this a while ago, it's absolutely horrifying.

I will say one thing though, it's still ok to buy angora from hobbyists/small rural businesses. Most of those you can go to and actually see the buns and how they harvest the wool. Just stay away from all other suppliers . . . big chain stores, fashion/designer labels, named brands etc.

Oh no not this again :cry: I'd have thought after all the fuss last year they wouldn't be doing it anymore :cry: poor poor bunnies, that haunted me for weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had an issue with this last Christmas, like you say a lot of warm niceties have angora in. I still feel riled up a year on over the deliberately nasty/ignorant/b#tchy response I got from the accessorise assistant when I informed her of it. Ooooh 😡

I saw this last year and decided that not buying angora would be my small contribution.

I like the feel of it but, in all honesty, it's terrible stuff to wear. Pills and fluffs all over the place!!!

Do have one top I bought in a charity shop and forgot to check:oops::roll:

Won't support new manufacture though.

Back