• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Daisy is glad to be home...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
And loving her new room :love::love:
6e905426296eba4960b2863f709dd025.jpg

It's hard to tell if that is a small bed or a massive bunny... But either way it's awesome! 😀
Haha its definitely a small bed, she's a small bunny! It's a dolls bed from ikea - quite a few people on here have them :lol:

Haha its definitely a small bed, she's a small bunny! It's a dolls bed from ikea - quite a few people on here have them :lol:

I actually love it. I might have to get one for my two when we move them outside. We're going to build them either a playhouse or summer house and one of those would be amazing!! We've missed the boat to put them out this year though so they'll have to wait til next year now. Such lovely photos too :D

I actually love it. I might have to get one for my two when we move them outside. We're going to build them either a playhouse or summer house and one of those would be amazing!! We've missed the boat to put them out this year though so they'll have to wait til next year now. Such lovely photos too :D
All 3 of mine love their beds :lol: they'd look good in an outdoor set up, especially if you painted them :D

Which of those photos came first and who pushed who over?!?

:love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which of those photos came first and who pushed who over?!?

:love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol::lol:
Daisy was on there on her own at first, she got off, Maizie got on, and then Daisy got back on ... no foul play ;)

Back