• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally feel human again..

tashp90

Warren Veteran
After starting to feel ill 4 weeks ago! I was told it was tonsillitis but that doesn't last 4 weeks! I pushed on for 2 weeks, with my mam and dad nagging me to go home (wales) everyday. I finally gave in last Monday, booked the girls into last minute boarding, and my parents came to get me. There's a lot to be said for being looked after, especially by your parents! I returned to Taunton yesterday, gave the flat a deep clean last night, and picked the girls up today. 12 days away from them was rather strange :lol:
They've now swapped rooms and are settling well into their new spaces! Especially Marble, who has become quite fond of the sofa already :roll:
Here she is doing a bit of investigating:
08d054ccbcc1a56dd3085f02ab0db221.jpg
:love:

I didn't miss out on cuddles whilst I was away, I was reunited with kizzy! She's my miniature schnauzer, who I miss dearly. I gave her to my parents because she doesn't cope well on her own, and at the time I was working full time which wasn't fair on her. Here she is enjoying the sun:
3254d825809456ca792d0744e9bb08b5.jpg

Sorry to hear that you have been so poorly. I'm glad you are on the mend now and that the Bunnies are back home.

Kizzy is adorable, I love Schnauzers :love:

Sorry to hear that you have been so poorly. I'm glad you are on the mend now and that the Bunnies are back home.

Kizzy is adorable, I love Schnauzers :love:

Thanks Jane. It's been a rotten few weeks, but I had to get better so I could take care of the girls properly!

I do love kizzy. She is absolutely mental, and a scruffy little thing, but she's so loving and full of character :love:

Yay ... So glad that you have recuperated. It must be a nice little change having the girls switched over. Your dog is lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Yay ... So glad that you have recuperated. It must be a nice little change having the girls switched over. Your dog is lovely xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks lovely :)!

I wish I had done it sooner! Maizie and Daisy have plenty of room in the bedroom, and have settled very quickly without having me walking around the room. Marble is loving the lounge - she's even binkying :love: we're fighting over the sofa :oops: but she's really loving all of the extra room and is currently lying on the rug!
bc4c2e47d1a00cd6059db15797943df5.jpg

You'll have to excuse the sock that she's stolen out of the washing basket :roll:

Glad you are feeling better!!

Marble thinks she's very important now.....and you can get a night's sleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you are feeling better!!

Marble thinks she's very important now.....and you can get a night's sleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am looking forward to a good night's sleep in my own bed! They weren't here last night so it doesn't count - I just hope the two little ones are quiet :lol:

Marble certainly does think she's very important - and we haven't had any destructive behaviour!

Didn't realise you were poorly :cry: glad your better :wave::thumb:
Thanks Kelly :) im more of a suffer in silence type :lol: my parents could tell by my voice I was struggling and thats why they pretty much made me go home :lol: I don't give in to illness easily, but this just knocked me back!

Thanks Kelly :) im more of a suffer in silence type :lol: my parents could tell by my voice I was struggling and thats why they pretty much made me go home :lol: I don't give in to illness easily, but this just knocked me back!

Ah good for you, I just moan and make everyone else suffer too :lol:

Glad your parents were able to recognise it and know you so well :thumb:;)

So glad you're feeling better.and have been reunited with the bunnies, it must feel wonderful :)

Just take it easy and look after yourself x

So glad you're feeling better.and have been reunited with the bunnies, it must feel wonderful :)

Just take it easy and look after yourself x
It did at first but I seem to have forgotten how naughty they can't be :roll::lol:

Thanks lovely :)

I was wondering where you'd been!

Glad your feeling better and there nothing like a good time at home being looked after by your parents lol xx

I was wondering where you'd been!

Glad your feeling better and there nothing like a good time at home being looked after by your parents lol xx
I was lurking every now and then ;)

Thanks! I know, don't think I'll leave it so long before I go home to them to be looked after in future :lol::lol:

Back