• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie : 2wk size comparison

luna

Mama Doe
I can't believe how much this boy is growing

2 weeks ago

papujaty.jpg

This is now :) he is almost too big for his litter box at this stage. He will be graduating to his big one next week !!!

2u5u9anu.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Away, look how long his leggies are! It's no wonder Rosie says they dangle everywhere! 😉 x

Hehe ...They really do. Every time I look at him, one of his legs is hanging out somewhere !!!

:shock: what in earth are you feeding him?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it was probably a rhetorical question but i will answer it anyway. Lol :)

He is constantly nomming on hay and he gets 4 egg cups of pellets a day :) plus veg, readigrass, dried forage and fresh grass and dandelion leaves etc. He eats all around him !!!

I'm sure it was probably a rhetorical question but i will answer it anyway. Lol :)

He is constantly nomming on hay and he gets 4 egg cups of pellets a day :) plus veg, readigrass, dried forage and fresh grass and dandelion leaves etc. He eats all around him !!!

:shock: no wonder he's grown so much! He had to find somewhere to put all that food!! :shock: my god with an appetite like that he's putting Slipper to shame!! :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is ridiculously cute!! I love this forum! Thanks for pointing me here! Wish I knew about it sooner <3

He is ridiculously cute!! I love this forum! Thanks for pointing me here! Wish I knew about it sooner <3

Hiya

I'm so glad you dropped by. Sorry I kept meaning to get back to your last pinterest comment but today has been crazy. I'm getting my son all ready for his first day of school. Eek !!!

I hope you can successfully bond your three buns. But I guess it's not the end of the world if you don't as long as the original pair stay bonded :)

Welcome to the forum. If you need any help at all my inbox is always open xx

Thanks a million! I'm really scared about breaking the original bond now so I'm not sure if I'll proceed with that plan!
Hope the little one's first day of school was super exciting and there weren't any tears (from him anyway, I know that's a bit much to ask from mums) x

Thanks a million! I'm really scared about breaking the original bond now so I'm not sure if I'll proceed with that plan!
Hope the little one's first day of school was super exciting and there weren't any tears (from him anyway, I know that's a bit much to ask from mums) x

My son is starting a new school tomorrow, (sixth form) where he doesnt know anyone in his year ... I'll try not to cry!

Hope your little one enjoyed his first day.

I understand your fears. Go with your gut instinct I'd say.

Yesterday went well. I was definitely more nervous than Dylan though. Lol xx

My son is starting a new school tomorrow, (sixth form) where he doesnt know anyone in his year ... I'll try not to cry!

Hope your little one enjoyed his first day.

Oh best of luck to you and your son. I hope it goes smoothly

I managed to hold it together yesterday ..Only just xx

Back