• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

udate on abandoned bunnies

Patty 23

New Kit
Hi all just a quick update on the 3 bunnies we took in after being abandoned.
They are nicely putting on weight and growing well now, everything checked out ok with the vet.

Fluffy is a handful and tries to avoid being brushed if she can........... tigger is a right character she is all nose bumps and kisses for everyone and loves exploring everything....... beauty is the quiet reserved one, she will sit on my lap and enjoys being fussed. We have built a large run for them which is partly on grass/concrete, so nibbles and claws can be shortened........

Thank you, they are content. They play for a while in my room the all of a sudden they plomp themselves down together and stretch out for a snooze.......... then off they go again exploring everthing. They are so loveable and are not frightened of people or dogs which is good as we have 2 dogs too. :love:

They look so adorable. You did a great job in taking care of them. I'm sure they are really happy to have finally found a home.

They are so loving, every morning I get nose bumps and kisses off all of them. As soon as we open the back door to go open the cages we can here them run down the rap and they are sat waiting for fresh water bottles and food bowls to be done.......... treats are later in the day but they know when its coming...........

Back