• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foraging fun for Lady Rosie

Ah lovely :love: Look at all those Dandies drying!!

Lucky Rosie xx

I knows. My mouth iz doing the waterings just looking at them. I wants them now but mummeh says I must have patience :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Levi and Daisy: Wosie we iz super jealous of all your tasty nomminess. Our mummeh has been very neglectful of us of late. We iz not beings treated like The Lord and Lady Bunnehs that we are, and we iz going to have to demands the forages. In facts Mummeh has not even beens givings us our daily cuddles on her bed. She has moved houses apparently and at the moments we iz staying in our setups at Grandma and Grandad's. Mummeh says this is because she needs the times to be working on an even bigger hutch and run for us at her new house. Buts we iz not impressed with cuddles only a few times a week.... :( we misses our mummeh.

Levi and Daisy: Wosie we iz super jealous of all your tasty nomminess. Our mummeh has been very neglectful of us of late. We iz not beings treated like The Lord and Lady Bunnehs that we are, and we iz going to have to demands the forages. In facts Mummeh has not even beens givings us our daily cuddles on her bed. She has moved houses apparently and at the moments we iz staying in our setups at Grandma and Grandad's. Mummeh says this is because she needs the times to be working on an even bigger hutch and run for us at her new house. Buts we iz not impressed with cuddles only a few times a week.... :( we misses our mummeh.

Wosie: Oh you poor ickle bunneh’s. Shame on your Mummeh for being so neglectfuls. Doesn’t she know that bunnehs don’t like the changes? I don’t like cuddles myselves. I iz an independent lady and don’t like anyone to touch my bootiful furs. I have been letting Mummeh give me pets for the last week or so, only because I want that Fweddie Frog to see that she likes me better than him. And I only lets her do it when Fweddie is watching. If he is not around I don’t let her and get very offended and flick my feet at her.

Wow… I can’t believe you are getting a bigger set up. That is gweat news. What is it like to live outside ? it must be nice to feel the fresh breeze on your furs. I love going outside but Mummeh has only let me out twice all Summer. How mean !!! She says I iz very naughty when its time to come inside and I iz a ruiner. I don’t know what she is talking about. I just want to keep her fit and on her toes. She should be fanking me :) xx

Back