• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No more medicine

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I don't like it :evil: ouch Dumplin that's not very nice bunny :cry:

B6C20A6F-6372-4C9E-BD6A-2DCC73A9836A_zpshq39dexm.jpg

He made sure I was very aware he was not happy with two lots of medicine today :roll: he even let the vet know she poked a bit hard :oops: he nibbled her on the ankle (she sat on the floor to examine as I told her he was a jumper) :lol:

We now have Baytril and Loxicom to try and clear up his abscess in place of the Septrin :) vet says is going down slowly but this may help sort it out :) hope so, he is so fed up being messed with :(

He kind of did it then gave me a look of oops sorry but then he looked again to say but you deserve it :censored:

But I didn't let him go so he doesn't know he actually got me hopefully won't do it again ;) to try and get away :roll:

Ooh that looks sore, and bruised-some nip ! Sounds like you have a decent vet though if she's prepared to sit on the floor :thumb: lots of healing vibes to Dumplin though, and don't bite your mum she's only trying to help :lol:

Ooh that looks sore, and bruised-some nip ! Sounds like you have a decent vet though if she's prepared to sit on the floor :thumb: lots of healing vibes to Dumplin though, and don't bite your mum she's only trying to help :lol:

Yeh he meant it all right :shock: that pic was about 20 mins after and I had an ice cube on it for about 10 mins to try and stop it bruising :roll: needless to say didn't work :lol:

Back