• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaahhh ... lionheads !!!

luna

Mama Doe
Okay so don't get me wrong. I love little Freddie but he has developed this really fluffy skirt around his bum in the last few days and he tracks hay EVERYWHERE !!!! I am a complete neat freak so am getting really stressed with the constant tidying up. I wish I could shave it off. Lol :)

Anyone else have lionheads that go around with half their litter box on their bum ? :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Not only her bum - Harley gets megazorb on her face :shock::shock::shock::love:

Oh jeepers ... I would be constantly on my knees going after Harley with a dustpan and brush if she lived here.lol :)

Oh jeepers ... I would be constantly on my knees going after Harley with a dustpan and brush if she lived here.lol :)

:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me - with 8 buns each personally trying to claim the flat as their territory (ie.poops EVERYWHERE!:roll:) - and Lenny's little obsession of digging out communal litter trays - a little bit of hay is so not a problem (until I find it in my knickers whilst wearing them :lol::lol::lol:).

:lol::lol::lol:

Trust me - with 8 buns each personally trying to claim the flat as their territory (ie.poops EVERYWHERE!:roll:) - and Lenny's little obsession of digging out communal litter trays - a little bit of hay is so not a problem (until I find it in my knickers whilst wearing them :lol::lol::lol:).

Lol ...I can see your point ;) I need to chill out. I'm far too upright :/

I'm like you, Noodles and Nahla leave hay everywhere where it gets stuck in their fluffy skirts. Noodles often has it all over his face too :lol:

I too chase them around with a dustpan and brush/the hoover, constantly clearing up the mess :oops:

I'm like you, Noodles and Nahla leave hay everywhere where it gets stuck in their fluffy skirts. Noodles often has it all over his face too :lol:

I too chase them around with a dustpan and brush/the hoover, constantly clearing up the mess :oops:

Hehe ...it's good to know I'm not alone !!!

My lionheads are outside buns, but I've found that wood pellet cat litter is the best litter with them, and most hay in racks cuts down on the amount of stuff they get tangled in their manes!

My lionheads are outside buns, but I've found that wood pellet cat litter is the best litter with them, and most hay in racks cuts down on the amount of stuff they get tangled in their manes!

I love wood pellets too. They are great aren't they ? I do keep a layer of hay on top though because I don't change litter boxes daily so I cover the areas that get the most poo and pee with hay.

Yes, I cover them with hay too, as I think they might be a bit uncomfortable underfoot otherwise!

I do sympathise and it was a relief to put all mine outside for that reason (but I wish they could all be in my bedroom and still have enough space).

I use newspaper straw and hay in their litter trays. Works just great.

I think we need some more pics of Freddie just to check that he is still as cuuuute as ever. Best have some of Rosie too so that she doesnt feel left out.

I have two mini lion lops - Blueberry & my beautiful Badger who passed away suddenly in April :cry:

Slipper is also a lionhead x

My bunnies all live in their own room so I don't care, they can make as much mess as they want, they're the ones who have to live on it :lol:

Badger was super floofy, he was like a piece of Velcro! I miss him, it was their first gotcha day yesterday, but I can't celebrate & be happy, even for Blueberry, because Badger should still be here :cry:
30b1699a489a441e0ed826221bd3029f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have two mini lion lops - Blueberry & my beautiful Badger who passed away suddenly in April :cry:

Slipper is also a lionhead x

My bunnies all live in their own room so I don't care, they can make as much mess as they want, they're the ones who have to live on it :lol:

Badger was super floofy, he was like a piece of Velcro! I miss him, it was their first gotcha day yesterday, but I can't celebrate & be happy, even for Blueberry, because Badger should still be here :cry:
30b1699a489a441e0ed826221bd3029f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww Badger was lovely . You must miss him lots :( xx

I do sympathise and it was a relief to put all mine outside for that reason (but I wish they could all be in my bedroom and still have enough space).

I use newspaper straw and hay in their litter trays. Works just great.

I think we need some more pics of Freddie just to check that he is still as cuuuute as ever. Best have some of Rosie too so that she doesnt feel left out.

Well since you insist ;)

vedejy8e.jpg

tedu7are.jpg

I give Bear a little botty haircut in the winter when he gets really fluffy or he ends up with all sorts stuck to him :lol:

I give Bear a little botty haircut in the winter when he gets really fluffy or he ends up with all sorts stuck to him :lol:

That's a really good idea. Must try that tomorrow. He has a squishy poo all stuck to his fur which I just noticed today :/

Awwwwww :love:

He really has matured and is definately as cute as ever. Rosie is such a beauty as well, bless her :love:

Thanks :) they will make an attractive pair , that's for sure xx

Back