• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rescues/fosters in south west

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I am having to move closer to university this September and I highly doubt I can take Rosie and Pebbles into the rented property. I just don't know what to do...if anyone knows of any rescues / anyone that could foster in the south west it would be very useful. Thank you.

Make sure you ask the landlord before you make any decisions :) my contract said 'no pets' but I had five rabbits and a hamster there with permission from the landlady! :)

I have spoken to the landlady and it is strictly no pets :(
I also get the feeling it wont be a rabbit friendly household due to it being shared with other students. I just can't help but worry.

I have been stressing about what to do. I cant help but feel they'd be better off with a more stable home, rather than being carted around here and there forthe next few years as im studying. But I feel awful even contemplating it :cry:

Back