• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie at 10 weeks :)

luna

Mama Doe
So I thought I would give an update on little Freddie, if I can even call him that anymore. He has been with us over two weeks now and he has doubled in size, so is not so little now. He is even losing that baby faced appearance !!!

I decided last night to swap some toys around between Rosie and Freddie so freddie got Rosies shoe box.

He was so inquisitive about it and was jumping in and out doing binkies everywhere. I'm not sure Rosie will be to impressed when she gets the box back, she has been like a demon since his arrival !!!

Apologies for the quality of the pics. He never stays still :/

abe8ube6.jpg

duge2ynu.jpg

duge7yvu.jpg

And some of a week ago :)

ajemejeh.jpg

yruteher.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

He's so cute! I too can't believe how much he's changed already. I've had my foster baby, noodles, since the 6th of August now and he hasn't really changed or grown at all! :shock:

He's so cute! I too can't believe how much he's changed already. I've had my foster baby, noodles, since the 6th of August now and he hasn't really changed or grown at all! :shock:

I know ... he has got so big so fast.he never stops eating !!! His black fur on his chest has had an explosion of growth in the last few days. It looks really strange, poor lad. Lol !!!

It's a bit blurred but shows what I'm talking about

2u3ena3e.jpg

Your two foster babies are so beautiful. What a handsome pair they make :) xx

Last edited:
He is one very handsome bun! :love::love::love:

I really hope Rosie will take to him :D

Loved her frog comment by the way! :lol::lol::lol:

He is one very handsome bun! :love::love::love:

I really hope Rosie will take to him :D

Loved her frog comment by the way! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol ...Thanks. Poor Rosie, she is awfully jealous of the new addition. I really really hope they bond. But I'm also afraid that even if they bond, she will attack him come spring fever like she did Bobby :(

Lets hope not !!!

Wow Freddie, look at how you've grown! :shock:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is growing so fast that I swear I can sometimes see a difference between when I go to bed and get up in the morning !!!

He is growing so fast that I swear I can sometimes see a difference between when I go to bed and get up in the morning !!!

I thought that with my girls too. I'd look at them and suddenly say, "you've grown!" :lol: I can't believe how big they are now compared to how small they were when I got them!

I thought that with my girls too. I'd look at them and suddenly say, "you've grown!" :lol: I can't believe how big they are now compared to how small they were when I got them!

What size are they now Sarah ? xx

Freddie is super gorgeous :love: - reminds me so much of Bobo as a baby and then the sudden growth into a rather big lump of a rabbit (Bobo that is - wouldn't call Freddie a lump - he's just a tad to cute for that:p)

Freddie is super gorgeous :love: - reminds me so much of Bobo as a baby and then the sudden growth into a rather big lump of a rabbit (Bobo that is - wouldn't call Freddie a lump - he's just a tad to cute for that:p)

Hehe ...What size of a lump is Bobo now ? Freddie is growing at an alarming rate. Lol :)I would love him to be a biggish bun xx

What size are they now Sarah ? xx

Just taken these photos of me & Lady Katherine for you to see. She now hates me :lol: she's very friendly & loves fuss, but hates being picked up like most bunnies. I can't get near Jacquetta at all :roll:

Excuse the god awful mess that is me with 4 hours sleep & a long day in the office!

c97fe3301a4f852bfd12b50443b71f77.jpg

b28b2551568d7b8e2f9cf53a25067859.jpg

88016be649aebb8e81d2fd2e1298a67e.jpg

Back