• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beau - stasis again :(

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
He's not as poorly as last time, but with it happening again so soon we've decided to have his teeth burred. The vet wouldn't do them last time because they're only tiny spurs and he was too ill. So he's stayed overnight (at no extra cost as we live 40mins away and she didn't want him to be stressed out by traipsing back and forth), he's eaten over night so that's brilliant, and he's having his teeth done later.

I hated leaving him, and I'm so worried about him having GA :(

Thank you for the vibes! He is back home now, the vet said when she got in his mouth (not literally!) the spurs were worse than she thought, not horrendous, and not causing an lesions, but she was fairly sure that was what was putting him off eating. All sorted now. He was still groggy when I picked him up bless him, but he's been eating everything offered to him so obviously feeling much better. The vet nurse was a little bit in love with him :love: I took them some chocs cos they were so great with him both last time and this time.

It did cost £117 though :shock: Apparently the dental was £70, the rest was for meds, that still seems a lot, I mean nearly £50 on medication, really?! but as I said to my mum, what choice did we have, if he needed it done, he needed it done, and I wouldn't go to another vet just because they're cheaper, I trust this one.

Back