• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

got some bargains from sainsburys yesterday

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
o/h rang me from sainsburys excited because all the naturals range was reduced to clear. :lol: unfortunately they didn't have any of the large hay tunnels left that bisc loves, but he got some of the small ones for 90p each, and all the bags of dried herbs were 75p! :shock: so he stocked up on those. :thumb:

love a well trained o/h :lol::love:

Ohh, I never knew sainsbos sold that stuff, I need to go shopping tonight so might just go to my local one so I can check :)

Ohh, I never knew sainsbos sold that stuff, I need to go shopping tonight so might just go to my local one so I can check :)

i think they were trialling it for a while but now they've reduced to clear so i don't think ours will get anymore in :( definitely check though because if they sell well in certain stores then they'll probably keep stocking them. :thumb:

i just wish they'd had the large hay tunnels because bisc loves them so much. and they would have been so cheap aswell :evil: x

Back