• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

happy lady 😊

BabyBunnyBoo

Young Bun
well I have tried bonding my boys over the past month with little success every time there together a fight broke out but tonight I let them have the run of the lounge and guess what? they sniffed each other and went on there way to my amazement no fighting I am so happy so why do they fight in there run?

I am just so happy its a step in the right direction I do hate keeping them separate as they use to be lovely to each other I know its small steps but I am just happy sorry to keep on but I was waiting for world war 3 to start but they was so nice to each other 

Sounds promising. I don't know their history - are they both neutered? It sounds as though they're fighting in the run because they both feel it's their territory. Any bonding space has to be completely neutral.

Back