• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If your rabbit were a human would you still like and love them as much?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
The reason I ask is because Delilah my gorgeous, but feisty conti x is a law unto herself in every way possible. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart, but if a human had such a ' full on ' personality, I would not choose them as a friend.

Now as for little Frankie, he is a little gentleman, charming, clean, tidy and thoughtful.:love::love: Delilah is a JCB!!!! Big, boisterous, bold, destructive, tough......and totally fearless of anyone and anything. She has me quaking in my slippers most days!!!! :lol::lol::oops::oops:

Perhaps I am going mad by asking such a question.......:roll:

Yes I think I would!

Cookie is happy to chill out, has a short flurry of activity and goes back to resting again sat all happy and contented looking. Much like myself :lol:

Lola is a mother hen and loves to snuggle things.

Frankie is well...Frankie. A free spirit who just does her own thing. I admire that in humans too.

:love:

:lol::lol::lol:

erm... bearing in mind that I don't get on too well with human beings, I'm not sure.

their complaints about the service they get would probably get me down.

Charlie looks beautiful but he's a killer.
Cecile is also gorgeous but she's a vicious little b who tried to give Tabby lacy ears.
Tabitha just wants to eat - we have a lot in common. She's kept herself immaculate since her bath a few weeks ago, and I do appreciate that.
Matthew - well, he's my sweet boy. He's old and he likes things done his way, but ultimately, if there's a cuddle to be had, he's the bun.

I think they've all got something to offer...

No, Charlie uses humping as a weapon to get what he wants and Milly is insane and has no sense of personal space. They'd be horrible people!

Hmmm..don't know. The things I tolerate...and laugh at .... not sure I would if they were human. Certainly not the endless territory marking. Or the constant need for nose strokes from Bug.
Not sure hubby would appreciate a young chap trying to hump his arm either:D:D:D
Nah..think they're better off staying as buns:)

Hmm Slipper, no way! A person whose constantly eating & resorts to violence to get his own way?! :shock:

Blackavar, I'd find too needy & clingy although good as friend when in need of cheering up.

Hyper Blueberry would be too tiring to keep up with.

Scaredy, nervous Jacquetta I could get among with & cheeky norty Lady Katherine possibly as long as I didn't get the blame for her crimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Charlie uses humping as a weapon to get what he wants and Milly is insane and has no sense of personal space. They'd be horrible people!

:shock::lol:

Let's see...Mimzy just naps all the time and when he moves he staggers a lot due to his wonky balance...he might be mistaken for someone who imbibes a bit much. :?

Fiver...very skittish, nervous all the time...we would totally set one another off. "What's that?" "Who's there?" "What's this on me?" "Didn't you just give me that medicine?"

Pip....no way. She is a biter, loves to throw things and make a mess when she doesn't get her way and is very much the diva...it would be like having a toddler around again and I put that part of my life behind me years ago! :lol:

As bunnies go though, they are all adorable. :love: Despite the quirks. ;)

Rosie and I would NOT be friends. We are too similar. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Hector: eats, sleeps, cuddles and has a mad half hour daily? Yep, a human version would be great.... Well, I sort of have one in the OH I think!

Amy would probably smother me with affection; I can barely tolerate hugs from people, let alone prolonged cuddling and licking! Though maybe she would be the exception; she has me wrapped around her little dewclaw. I doubt she would ever let me sleep, and is very much driven by her ceaseless want of more food. The constant demand for attention can get grating.

If we were strangers, instead of a genie turning her human, I would probably find her too forward a friend, but if it was magic, well, I'm pretty sure I'd be more freaked at magic existing than her behaviour!

I was just thinking yesterday that my bunnies are like toddlers anyway :lol: I let them stay up a bit later yesterday and Maddie decided to misbehave when I put them in their pen for bedtime and was biting the bars. So I topped up the hay rack with Millie there and said lots of "ooo Millie look at all this yummy hay just for you" so Maddie had to come charging over to eat the hay :lol:

I'm not sure if me and Maddie would be friends because she's an attention seeker and probably a bit spoilt. Millie is quiet but naughty, she nudges me a lot too without actually wanting anything in particular!

Ha ha, this is such a good thread. :)
Mal would be like one of those one-man bands: constantly playing the clown and banging things to get attention. He would also be a midnight fridge raider. There would have to be regular house meetings to address his carrot habit.

I do often say to him "its a good job you're cute" so its probably best he stays a rabbit.

Well Arthur is such a gentle soul I dont think I could help but love him. Elsie on the other hand - I think we would have words about her taking advantage of Arthur's good nature. But then if they were human they (probably) wouldnt have Fibafirst sticks that she would pinch off Arthur!!

:love:

Absolutely not!

He's bossy and demanding especially late in the evening. He wakes me up nearly every night. He chews the furniture.

Plus I wouldn't want a human licking my face! :lol:

I don't think i'd appreciate that much licking from a human...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lucky is like a caffine charged toddler and often getting into trouble and Daisy is like a sassy teenager.

Hmmm....... i think i'd def still love them. :love::love::love: But only if i could lock them in the outhouse at night still!!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Lucky is like a caffine charged toddler and often getting into trouble and Daisy is like a sassy teenager.

Hmmm....... i think i'd def still love them. :love::love::love: But only if i could lock them in the outhouse at night still!!! :lol:

I threaten to do that to my cousins kids when they annoy me anyway!

(disclaimer: I wouldn't, and they're too old to believe me! :lol: )

Not if the human Louie still ate wires and had a pooey bum on occasion :roll:

Ugh my OH was once extremely drunk & thought he'd soiled himself so he made me check :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: he hadn't, but I've told him, never again!

Ugh my OH was once extremely drunk & thought he'd soiled himself so he made me check :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: he hadn't, but I've told him, never again!

"Check yourself you lazy...."! :mrgreen:

Back