• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi RU. Julie here. Update post 24

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
I am doing goods.I waked up Friday morning sneezing white yuk from my right nose. Mommy taked me me to the Doc. Everybody loves me there. I licked everyone up. But I didn't like that yucky scope in my mouth. I get real upset then everyone loved on me so I be okay.
Doc says my shots must not be working anymore cause I take them for too long. My tooth is infected and gave me sinus infection on my right. It don't bother me just me right nose is yucky.
Now I take a supper yummy medicine. I luvs it.

Here I am today eating da yummy apple.

Don't worry. I may look weird but I just using me head and upper me to help me moves about. I is very smart. Everyone says so.

And :lol: I moves too fast for mommy. See me?

I was licking me carrot but mommy is too slow.

Bye bye RU.

Last edited:
Aww Julie you is bootiful and such a clever girl :love: I hope you are feeling better on your new medicine xx

Hiya gorgeous Julie clever bun :wave:

Glad that you were enjoying your apple :D Sounds like the doc vet peoples loves you lots and I am glad you have some meds to make you better.

You sure are a super cute clever girly xxxxx :D :love::love::love:

Hi Julie, you're gorgeous, I love Himalayan bunnies :love: do you mind telling me your story, I've ever missed it, or you joined before I did :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Julie you are a real cutie, so glad the doc has given you some yummy meds to make you better, you look really comfy on your pillow. Hope your snotty nose is all better soon, look after yourself and do what your mum tells you ok :wave:

Hello Beautiful Julie! :love: You are such a trooper and are so blessed and loved! :love:
Feel better soon sweetie! Be sure to keep your mum on her toes! ;) xxxxxxxx

Hello wonderful Julie :love: You are one of my heroes, you know. Glad to know you're doing well. That apple looks super yummy!

Hugs to you and your Mama x

Hi Julie, you're gorgeous, I love Himalayan bunnies :love: do you mind telling me your story, I've ever missed it, or you joined before I did :wave:

Julie is an Californian breed which is a larger rabbit than the Himalayan. Her breed average life expectancy is 7 to 9 years old and she is 11 so quite elderly. We have had her since about 3 or so months old. She has degenerative arthritis of the spine. A year a go last May she had a bad tooth root infection. The vet tried to extract the tooth but the roots were too deep. Shortly after recovering from the bad tooth root she was no longer able to stand or hop. Julie is a rabbit who loves to eat, being petted and life in general. The vet never expected her to live longer than a few weeks. It is over an year and her vets are amazed at her determination and will to carry on. She has learned to moved using her head neck upper body and kick her left foot. Her right foot is frozen out straight and doesn't really bend. Her communication skill are amazing. She lets me know what she wants and is willing except help. I thankfully am not working and my OH works from home. We drag her around the house with us. She even sleeps next to us. She has learned to grunt to get our attention. She is really funny and such a character and loves to be messed her. She loves all her medications except for Tramadol that she hates. She will move away from me as fast as she can or cover her mouth with her paws but the other medications she loves. She will do what we call anger hay eating when she is mad.

Last edited:
Julie is amazing bless her :love: She reminds me a lit of my Mona who had a stroke and was paralysed from the waist down. Her enthusiasm for life was never dented despite her health issues. She lived to be 11 too. These bunnies are amazing, so resilient with such strong spirit.

Julie is an Californian breed which is a larger rabbit than the Himalayan. Her breed average life expectancy is 7 to 9 years old and she is 11 so quite elderly. We have had her since about 3 or so months old. She has degenerative arthritis of the spine. A year a go last May she had a bad tooth root infection. The vet tried to extract the tooth but the roots were too deep. Shortly after recovering from the bad tooth root she was no longer able to stand or hop. Julie is a rabbit who loves to eat, being petted and life in general. The vet never expected her to live longer than a few weeks. It is over an year and her vets are amazed at her determination and will to carry on. She has learned to moved using her head neck upper body and kick her left foot. Her right foot is frozen out straight and doesn't really bend. Her communication skill are amazing. She lets me know what she wants and is willing except help. I thankfully am not working and my OH works from home. We drag her around the house with us. She even sleeps next to us. She has learned to grunt to get our attention. She is really funny and such a character and loves to be messed her. She loves all her medications except for Tramadol that she hates. She will move away from me as fast as she can or cover her mouth with her paws but the other medications she loves. She will do what we call anger hay eating when she is mad.

Wow she is one very special bunny :love:

Back