• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loki tonight.

Loki, I love you :love: and your room.......fancy a room mate......moi? I am litter trained, not particularly territorial or greedy, love playing with toys....and having an afternoon nap near a warm radiator.:thumb:

He is adorable and I love his name. He has one of the best bunny rooms that I have seen.:love:

Aww thank you! :love: I do feel very lucky in being able to give him so much space, at the moment it is downstairs space we need as we work from home but that leaves us with more bedrooms than people... Bunny rooms! :p

Loki, I love you :love: and your room.......fancy a room mate......moi? I am litter trained, not particularly territorial or greedy, love playing with toys....and having an afternoon nap near a warm radiator.:thumb:

Loki would be honoured to have a guest, he says the rate is 3 fenugreek crunchies a day! I did try to explain that you don't charge guests... But he wasn't having it :lol:

Loki is lovely:love: - I have a bit of a soft spot for Loki - he looks a little bit like my Sheldon (similar colouring) - I won't let Shelly boy see that great bunny room though:roll:

Awwww Loki is wonderful (so is Sheldon).

They (along with Harry, Poppy and Grimlock) remind me of Mottle.

I just love tri colour animals for some reason! Mottle loves to lunge at any food that I put near him but is a little sweetie and lets me stroke him whilst he eats. x

Back