• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stuffed Animal's

Pepsi and Skye both have stuffed animals toys. They have a Toy Dog named Sid and a little Rhino named Leo. Where these toys got their names from is very strange. They love the toys. They went to the vets with them. The buns carry them around and lick and groom them.

Do your buns have any toys with names ??

Last edited:
Barney has his Peter Rabbit, he licks him and chews the ribbon round his neck. Priscilla has a baby dolly (called baby dolly :lol:) She adores it and will drag it over to wherever she is sat so she can cuddle and groom it :love:

Dany and Peach have a pink rabbit but I've only ever seen them cuddled up to it when they have been poorly/after they got neutered.

Poppy has Benji (the dog), Stanley, Bear, Polar, Tiny, Rabbit and Ted. Charley has Baby, Leo has Pugsey and Kerbie has Hare :D

This is Poppy last night with her crew :love:

Julie has Yoko a lop rabbit that she has had since she was a baby. She usemto drag it around by the ear. She grooms her, lies on and next to her. She loves to use her as a pillow. She went to the vet with her when she was spayed. Julie use to have a teddy baby rabbit also until she over groomed it's ears and nose off.

Last edited:
My two have just got their winter house back and I put Sid and Leo in the house with their snuggle safe and Skye flopped out in the house with her paw around Sid

Lady Jane Willoughby has two companions......she grooms them, when she is feeling friendly, humpsthem when she is feeling randy, and ducks them in her water bowl when she is feeling stroppy :lol:

She has a white fluffy bunny called Kev, and a brown and white fluffy bunny called Kev - they are her 'bit of rough' :lol:

I let Amy have a baby safe toy bunny when she was broody before she was spayed. Licked and cuddle it for a few days then completely ignored it!

Delilah my conti x has a huge toy that she loves to nibble and wee on.........................ME!!!!!!:oops: Frankie her little fella has ickle teddykin who is there to offer comfort and support to Frankie...especially when Delilah is far too busy eating!!!!!

Back