• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluff, my gorgeous boy

weedug

Mama Doe
For anyone who doesn't know, Fluff has a huge tumour in his chest, which was diagnosed back in May. He is my gorgeous brave boy :love:

Having his lunch of rose, sunflower petals and vitamin pellets. He has had this every day since May. His nose is always wet from an injury, but it seems wetter now so he is on antibiotics.

Showing the third eyelid just a little.

Bless him, he's enjoying that. Sending him lots of healing vibes, keep your strength up little bun :love:

Bless him, he is amazing. Such a tiny wee bunny fighting so long. My Emrys was a big strong boy but could not fight for as long bless him. I hope Fluff has many happy days ahead of him xx

Aww :love: he is gorgeous, and doing so well :thumb: sending him vibes that he stays happy and comfortable for a long while yet :thumb:

Bless him, he is amazing. Such a tiny wee bunny fighting so long. My Emrys was a big strong boy but could not fight for as long bless him. I hope Fluff has many happy days ahead of him xx

Thank you for all the messages. I think he is wonderful, but then I'm biased :lol:.

Fifibutton, your Emrys being diagnosed at the same time gave me confidence to argue with my vet that there was something serious wrong with Fluff. Strongly suspecting Fluff had the same as Emrys, and tests confirming it, meant I could fight for Fluff and make sure he got the steroids that I felt he needed. I really believe it is the steroids that are now keeping Fluff well enough to continue.

I often think of Emrys and how much in his debt we are. I just wish he was able to fight for longer.

Handsome Fluff :love: So glad to see he is doing well and soldiering on. :) Long may it continue. xxxxxx

Thank you for all the messages. I think he is wonderful, but then I'm biased :lol:.

Fifibutton, your Emrys being diagnosed at the same time gave me confidence to argue with my vet that there was something serious wrong with Fluff. Strongly suspecting Fluff had the same as Emrys, and tests confirming it, meant I could fight for Fluff and make sure he got the steroids that I felt he needed. I really believe it is the steroids that are now keeping Fluff well enough to continue.

I often think of Emrys and how much in his debt we are. I just wish he was able to fight for longer.
That is really lovely of you. I am glad that in some way Emrys was able to help.

Back