• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blackpool Zoo bunnies

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Saw a thread a while back about the rabbits at Blackpool zoo (I think it was on here) and how they were kept with guinea pigs, I think the person was a bit concerned about how they were being looked after.

Well one of my friends went over the weekend and I asked her to check the bunnies for me - she said they all looked clean and healthy and had lots of space and hay/water :thumb: It was just rabbits in together, so either they've changed things around or the piggies are only in for playtime I guess? Which isn't brilliant but better than them living together all the time.

Hope this is allowed on the board as it's not criticism, I was just glad to hear they appeared to be looked after properly (as I now dread going anywhere with animals in case they have rabbits!)

Back