• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vets Wolverhampton? And rabbit travel advice!!

Alibunbun

Warren Scout
Anyone know of any rabbit savvy vets in Wolverhampton? :wave:I'm moving to Uni at the start of October and taking Indiana with me.

Also does anyone have any advice for the car journey? It's an hour and 20 mins ish depending on traffic. I really want to make it as stress-free as possible for her! :thumb:

I did my degree at the university of Wolverhampton too :) great fun and Birmingham isn't too far!

I just did a 4 hour journey with George and he was good as gold! I posted a thread called 'travelling advice' a few weeks a go and got some really good responses. Not sure how to link it but if you search it, I'm sure it will come up :) I found rosemary worked very well and I did use some calming drops too. He just chilled out, eat some hay and cucumber and was happy as a lamb!

Hope it goes well for you!

I did my degree at the university of Wolverhampton too :) great fun and Birmingham isn't too far!

I just did a 4 hour journey with George and he was good as gold! I posted a thread called 'travelling advice' a few weeks a go and got some really good responses. Not sure how to link it but if you search it, I'm sure it will come up :) I found rosemary worked very well and I did use some calming drops too. He just chilled out, eat some hay and cucumber and was happy as a lamb!

Hope it goes well for you!

Thank you Gaby! I'll search for the thread :)

I take mine to Carmel Vets which is about 10minutes from the city centre. I've heard Cavan vets is good too but not sure where they are based :thumb:

Hope you enjoy Wolves!

Back