• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He's a bunny guy really :)

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
On Saturday, I went to the supermarket and wandered off and came back to the trolley with some dill as a treat for the bunnies as it’s their new favourite. OH already had dill in the trolley…

Yesterday, he made me fruit salad and saved a raspberry for each bunny (their first ever raspberry!) – but told me off when I wanted to give them a tiny bit of nectarine too as you can’t give bunnies too much sugar as it upsets their tummies.

He’s also bought them a lovely cat house as an early birthday present.
Not sure he’ll ever change a litter tray, but love him :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Awww, when I got our first bun as a couple (I had 2 as a child as well) my OH was not interested and he saw them as 'boring' fast forward a few months and we had his brother over to help put up our new bunny shed :p (which got used for a month before we moved unexpectedly and didn't need it any more :roll:) and I heard through an open window him explained to his brother why rabbits make the best pets and how they are so misunderstood and not boring at all! :lol:

:love:

I think was the 'OH' - when hubby brought Bobo home - I was firmly in the camp of 'lovely animals but they don't DO anything' and happy to leave him to stare at Bobo doing nothing:lol: Except of course Bobo did ALOT of silly bunny things and 2.5 years on - and 8 buns later - I'm the firmly in the camp of all the other bunny slaves out there who are fascinated by these amazing little creatures:love:.

I love reading/hearing stories about OH's who have slowly but surely fallen in love in rabbits and will do anything for them:thumb:

I got off to a good start as it was my OH who wanted the buns most, after we saw them at the RSPCA (although our daughter and I had totally fallen for them too) and it was him who rang up and reserved them as a surprise for us :D

He's managed to sneakily get out of cleaning duties though, as he has hayfever (yeah, really didn't think THAT one through, did we!!) :roll: :lol:

Back