• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Voting for RU Calendar: closes Tuesday, 9 September midnight

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Please PM me your votes for your two favourite photos, you cannot vote for your own. On Wednesday 10 September I will let everyone know which photos are in the calendar.

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in this and submitted a photo.

Last edited:
This is going to be so difficult. Are there any rules, like you should not vote for your own bun? I'm only down to 13 still, and that doesn't include my bun...:?

Thanks for everyone who has voted. I have lots already and every photo has been voted for, so it's pretty close with the leader just on 3! Keep the votes coming :)

Thanks for everyone who has voted. I have lots already and every photo has been voted for, so it's pretty close with the leader just on 3! Keep the votes coming :)

I can't choose two! :shock:

Edit: and whoever has voted for my Badger, thank you so much!! Xxxxxxx :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm hoping there isn't a draw as not sure what to do if there is. May be updating this thread for ideas! Anyway got another 10 days to go so hopefully there are clear winners

Hi, I've just sent you my votes. Also I just wanted to bump this up so people remember to vote too :thumb:

Just sent in our votes :thumb: I couldn't decide so I got my daughter to pick again this year :thumb:

Bumping up :thumb:

Only just seen this! Just about to send my vote, although it was a really tough choice. I've been oohing and ahhing at everyone's lovely pictures. :love:

Only 3 more days left and I have no idea which photos are going to make it. There's a couple with lots of votes and then very even with the others, so anything can change :)

Back