• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Won't stay still!

Rushrabbit

Young Bun
I don't know how everyone manages to get such lovely calm photos of their bunnies :) Mal was playing in his favourite cardboard box and I thought I'd take some photos.

These are the only ones that show more than a blurry bunny tail vanishing or an ear poking out :p

IMAG0420_zps52dc2158.jpg

IMAG0415_zpsaf8d483b.jpg

IMAG0412_zps278f5cb2.jpg

Then finally he got tired. And stayed still!!

IMAG0404_zpscf37520b.jpg

Aaw he's beautiful! I tend to just keep clicking and hope that some come out good :lol: Another thing I accidentally found out once is that if I whistle the bunnies freeze :lol: but then you tend to get a strange expression on their faces :lol:

Aaw he's beautiful! I tend to just keep clicking and hope that some come out good :lol: Another thing I accidentally found out once is that if I whistle the bunnies freeze :lol: but then you tend to get a strange expression on their faces :lol:
Ha ha yeah I know that look. Mal tends to give me the "stupid human" putdown quite a lot ;)

Wow Mal is so unusual. I love his colouring.

You will get there with practice and you will be able to spot the good moments to take a pic. I usually find that food does the trick to stop them running off ;) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Is he a young whipper snapper who can't stay still? My 11 year old girl likes to sleep all day now, except for eating .. :lol::lol:

Back