• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie spots an intruder !!!

Uh oh... I do think he will melt your heart Rosie. He has fab feetsies!!!!

SMUDGE: i iz not well with all the stress and have ended up in Vet hospital!!!
I will always loves you but know we will never be together:cry:

:love:

Daisy: Lady Wosie. I must says I feels you is going abouts this all the wrong ways. Just finks, you don't's have to meets Fweddie untils he has been to the plum fwairy, so that is no pwoblem. And he will even have grown up-sies a bits by then. But he won't's have had a lady wifey bun befores so you will be ables to teach him exactly how's you likes him to behaves. It iz perfects. You will have a fully twained husbun in no times (and the bestest bit is that he won't even realise that it isn't normal for all boy-sie bunnehs to treats their lady wifeys with such greatest respects) but as I offered befores. If you's would rather I will come and live with your toy-boysie bunneh and you can lives with my Levi Pook. I promise he is very well twained and had his visit to the plum fwairy a long times ago :)

Oh dear Rosie! I'd chew the wallpaper if I were you! :lol:

What are these wallpapers that bunnehs speak of ? I don't has it so instead I bite the paint off the walls ;) It is mostest satisfying for my teefies xx

Uh oh... I do think he will melt your heart Rosie. He has fab feetsies!!!!

SMUDGE: i iz not well with all the stress and have ended up in Vet hospital!!!
I will always loves you but know we will never be together:cry:

:love:

Oh poor ickle Smudge, have you gots the poorly bugs? Maybe we won't meet properlies but we can still sneaks on line and have on line bunneh communications? xx

Daisy: Lady Wosie. I must says I feels you is going abouts this all the wrong ways. Just finks, you don't's have to meets Fweddie untils he has been to the plum fwairy, so that is no pwoblem. And he will even have grown up-sies a bits by then. But he won't's have had a lady wifey bun befores so you will be ables to teach him exactly how's you likes him to behaves. It iz perfects. You will have a fully twained husbun in no times (and the bestest bit is that he won't even realise that it isn't normal for all boy-sie bunnehs to treats their lady wifeys with such greatest respects) but as I offered befores. If you's would rather I will come and live with your toy-boysie bunneh and you can lives with my Levi Pook. I promise he is very well twained and had his visit to the plum fwairy a long times ago :)

Daisy you are a very level headed lady bunneh and speaks a lot of sense. I will have to re-consider fings if Fweddie does go see the plum fairy but until then I wants nothing to do wif him. Your Levi sounds like the perfect husbun and very well twained. Would you not miss him? I don't fink you would likes Fweddie all that mooch. He looks like a fwog and smells a bit like one too. My noses twitch so much from the smells that yesterday I feared it would fall off :shock:

I iz very sad to say that my boat is almost gone because I ate it so how am I ever going to come to the united kingdoms now ? :?

Slipper: don't worry Wosie, there are 5 of us here we can mount a rescue operation to save you & bring yous homes with us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daisy you are a very level headed lady bunneh and speaks a lot of sense. I will have to re-consider fings if Fweddie does go see the plum fairy but until then I wants nothing to do wif him. Your Levi sounds like the perfect husbun and very well twained. Would you not miss him? I don't fink you would likes Fweddie all that mooch. He looks like a fwog and smells a bit like one too. My noses twitch so much from the smells that yesterday I feared it would fall off :shock:

I iz very sad to say that my boat is almost gone because I ate it so how am I ever going to come to the united kingdoms now ? :?

Daisy: Yes indeedies. Levi is the most perfectest husbun a Lady bunneh could asks for. He gives me lots of groomings and I likes snuggles wiv him on tops of our box that mummeh mades for us. He evens did some bunneh DIY to the box to impress me. Mummeh only puts TWO holes in it for hopping in and outs and as every bunneh knows, two is just nots enuf! So Levi chewed another hole in the corner of the box for me, I iz very impressed with it. It is the perfects size for wriggling away from mummeh when she twies to picks us up (I don't's likes it one bit, but I iz a Lady and Lady's must not struggle)

Maybes I iz too hasty offerings to leave Levi...I mights have to have some thinkings to do....but I does likes talking to you's Wosie when mummeh leaves her RU unattended. :)

Slipper: don't worry Wosie, there are 5 of us here we can mount a rescue operation to save you & bring yous homes with us!

I iz waiting for the handsomest Bluebewwy to come wescue me. Have you seen my picture especially for you Bluebewwy? Its in the photo section :(

Daisy: Yes indeedies. Levi is the most perfectest husbun a Lady bunneh could asks for. He gives me lots of groomings and I likes snuggles wiv him on tops of our box that mummeh mades for us. He evens did some bunneh DIY to the box to impress me. Mummeh only puts TWO holes in it for hopping in and outs and as every bunneh knows, two is just nots enuf! So Levi chewed another hole in the corner of the box for me, I iz very impressed with it. It is the perfects size for wriggling away from mummeh when she twies to picks us up (I don't's likes it one bit, but I iz a Lady and Lady's must not struggle)

Maybes I iz too hasty offerings to leave Levi...I mights have to have some thinkings to do....but I does likes talking to you's Wosie when mummeh leaves her RU unattended. :)

Maybe you should do some finking about the whole fing. Sounds like Levi is a weal catch and what a cool name. Bobby used to put doors in our boxes too and he was very good at it. He would spend hours perfecting it and then he would hop through to make sure it was big enufs for us. I don't weally play wif boxes anymore because it is not mooch fun playing wif a box on your own :(

I iz waiting here at the window for Bluebewwy to come wescue me but there is no sign of the blue eyed boy yet. He must have forgotten all abouts me . Boys are so unweliable. I fink I am going to forgets all about finding me a man bunneh and become more independent. I iz going to do some soul searching to fink about what I weally wants. And I fink that is food. must be off, its weggie time . Nom nom xx

Maybe you should do some finking about the whole fing. Sounds like Levi is a weal catch and what a cool name. Bobby used to put doors in our boxes too and he was very good at it. He would spend hours perfecting it and then he would hop through to make sure it was big enufs for us. I don't weally play wif boxes anymore because it is not mooch fun playing wif a box on your own :(

I iz waiting here at the window for Bluebewwy to come wescue me but there is no sign of the blue eyed boy yet. He must have forgotten all abouts me . Boys are so unweliable. I fink I am going to forgets all about finding me a man bunneh and become more independent. I iz going to do some soul searching to fink about what I weally wants. And I fink that is food. must be off, its weggie time . Nom nom xx

No we hasn't forgotten yous Wosie, the bad weather here has grounded my plane :cry: we will wescue yous very soon don't despair xxxxxxx

No we hasn't forgotten yous Wosie, the bad weather here has grounded my plane :cry: we will wescue yous very soon don't despair xxxxxxx

Its okay :) Mummeh had carrot tops, mint, apple leaves and parsley for my tea so I didn't want to miss that.

Now my tummies are happy and I Iz weady for sleepies xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Its okay :) Mummeh had carrot tops, mint, apple leaves and parsley for my tea so I didn't want to miss that.

Now my tummies are happy and I Iz weady for sleepies xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Night night gorgeous xxxxx

Back