• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You like lops? Well....here's SUPER lop!

teejay

Warren Scout
Here's a lovely boy, staying at V.I.Piggies for a couple of weeks.

SAM_0076_zps3ce14d0b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Have you ever seen ears like this? :shock: Isn't he adorable! :love: And he's sooo sweet too, like a big over-excited puppy :love:

And.....I get to have him in my life , even if it is only while his owner suns herself on an exotic beach :D

Tracey :wave:

Last edited:
Tracey - are you based near rugby?
If so I think someone on Facebook might be trying to find you - if not I think it's another Tracy

Also wow at his ears!

I'm a bit of a hypocrite really because I look at sickly dogs like french/english bulldogs and think they're adorable (though I'd never support their breeding), but when I look at english lops I just feel sad for them :oops:

He looks like a real softy though :love:

I'm a bit of a hypocrite really because I look at sickly dogs like french/english bulldogs and think they're adorable (though I'd never support their breeding), but when I look at english lops I just feel sad for them :oops:

He looks like a real softy though :love:

I know what you mean.....I really don't like extreme breeding in any animal, but he's just so quirky, cute and striking looking, and he is a big soft pudding! :love:

Back