• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just emailed...

Hele

Warren Veteran
A rescue

About a baby bunny

Eek :shock:

I am not completely sure I am ready for a new bunster yet after Farore :( but I think Loki is and that is the most important thing here.

Wish me luck!

Good luck :thumb: I'm excited for you !:lol:

Thanks!

Got an out of office message saying the office is closed for the bank holiday and giving me a number to phone instead. Got an answer phone and left a message. Waiting till Tuesday will be torture :lol:

I don't even know if she is still available, websites aren't always up to date (although I am pretty sure she wasn't online last week) plus we aren't very local and their website doesn't give a clue about whether they only rehome locally or not :lol:

I know staffing rescues is very difficult, but I used to work for one and we used to put more staff on over weekends and especially bank holidays as when people have more free time is when they are more likely to want to see the animals we had for adoption!

I would think they'd be only to pleased to let her go someone who has rabbits already. Let us know how you are get on, will be rooting for you :thumb:

I didn't hear anything today, not that I expected to, I don't expect to tomorrow either. It's hard not to hope though :lol:

Waiting is the worst part of rescuing, plus she is a cute baby. A part of me just can't believe she will still be available, she is one of 3 but the other 2 are boys :roll:

Ok, well I have had an email and they rehome to sheffield :p

Sadly that was all the info the email contained :( I still don't know if she is available and I need to phone the rescue... I can't get through :( I've phoned soooo many times now :lol: it just boots me off to the answer phone, but I already left a message on Sunday :roll:

Hey ho, I'll just keep trying I guess!

Finally got through. She is reserved :(

Pending home check so I should phone back in a few days.

Back to the drawing board I guess :(

Have you seen the supercute baby black bunny at BARC?
I think he's called speedy

Yes, and had stern words with the computer screen for him being a boy. Otherwise I'd be up at barc in record time! :lol:

I don't think a boy is a good idea, Loki is a bit of a funny one!

But you could call him Thor......

His brother is called Thor :p Thor lives happily with Poppy his wifey bun sadly Loki doesn't like Thor :( (should have expected it really with their names :roll:) it was Loki falling out rather spectacularly with Thor that led to me have 4 of the darn things... Er I mean adorable little fluffsters in the first place :lol:

Though thinking about it... Maybe hmmm

Anyway, this is Thorkins Hawkins :p

DSCF3071_zps7b824370.jpg

Back