• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little tame rabbit found in a garden near Pershore, Worcestershire.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
This little rabbit is a youngster and I would say is only about 4-6 months old. A beautiful agouti with helicopter ears. Very friendly and easy to handle. I think it is a little girl....but being a youngster my opinion may be wrong.
My friend has managed to catch the little darling and I have lent him a ferplast hutch, bottle, bowl, toys and given him (the rabbit that is) fresh hay, excel pellets and a little fresh food, all enough for around four days.

Sadly I cannot have the bunny here due to the fact that I don't know whether or not it is vaccinated or even perhaps been in contact with wild rabbits.....with mxy. The garden in which is was found is in the countryside and quite a distance from any other houses, so I have no idea where it may have come from.

I have given my friend the contact details for Windwhistle Warren and hopefully Alice will be able to help.

But perhaps someone on here knows whose rabbit this could be.

Many thanks for any help given for this little bunny.

Di.

Hi :wave: your best bet will probably be posting something on Facebook. It doesn't look like Pershore has a "Spotted" page like Evesham does, but there are a couple of Pershore groups with high numbers of people in. I could try and post something for you if you don't have Facebook?

Hi :wave: your best bet will probably be posting something on Facebook. It doesn't look like Pershore has a "Spotted" page like Evesham does, but there are a couple of Pershore groups with high numbers of people in. I could try and post something for you if you don't have Facebook?

That would be great, thank you.:thumb: I am not on Facebook.:oops:

As far as I know, no-one has come forward to claim this darling little bunny.:cry:

However there is some :D:D news. A lovely home has been offered.:thumb: If I hadn't got Lumpy....ooops sorry, I mean Delilah, I would have considered adopting this beautiful bunny.

As far as I know, no-one has come forward to claim this darling little bunny.:cry:

However there is some :D:D news. A lovely home has been offered.:thumb: If I hadn't got Lumpy....ooops sorry, I mean Delilah, I would have considered adopting this beautiful bunny.

Facebook wasn't much use, people don't seem bothered about a lost bunny, if it was a lost dog it would be a different story I bet :?

Do you think someone let it loose? Seems strange to me that it got so far from other houses.

I'm glad someone's offered her a home though :)

Back