• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie and Maddie are 1 year old

Kirotea

Mama Doe
So according to the date of birth on the vet cards I got from the RSPCA, Millie and Maddie turned 1 year old this week! They weren't born there so I would say the date is probably guessed but they were only 3 months old when they were put on their website so it's probably a pretty good estimate. They were spayed in December weighing about 1.2kg each and they now weigh 2.2kg each. Here's some photos of my girls taken over the last 7 months they've been living with me.

Happy Birthday Millie and Maddie! :love:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous, what a lovely duo! I especially love the photo with their little tushies and feetsies sticking out:)
Happy Birthday, Millie and Maddie!!! :wave:

LOL, just noticed that I have that same bunny card... :lol:

Yay!!!!

Hope you've got some carrot cake!

Do you know I haven't given them any extra treats for their birthday, I'm a bad bunny mummy :oops: They've had fenugreek crunchies which they go crazy for.

I'm about to buy them lots of new stuff when I get their new indoor pen in a few weeks so I'm not too bad I hope :lol:

Happy birthday gorgeous girlies!!! :love: :love:
I wish I could a photo montage thingy like that! I haven't got a clue :oops: :lol: x

Happy birthday gorgeous girlies!!! :love: :love:
I wish I could a photo montage thingy like that! I haven't got a clue :oops: :lol: x

I've got a free software thing called Photoscape and it has templates where you just drag the photos in so it's easy peasy on there! :lol:

Back