• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Typical 24 hours in the life of Rupert

Janey

Warren Veteran
So, he's a little character my boy, so a few photos from the last 24 hours to show what he's like.

I got to work yesterday and this is what I found in my handbag

4B4230EE-DA34-40B8-AD9D-A1C76C101670.jpg

His toy that went missing when we were playing fetch the night before, he loves to put stuff in/under things then get them out again, he obviously failed this time.

So a couple of months ago my car was stolen, as a result on my new car I have a steering lock, I have the spare keys on a high shelf in my kitchen (well, I did), over the last few days on numerous occasions I have found the keys on the floor so I put them higher and futher back on the shelf, hadn't seen them on the floor since. Last night I was fluffing the blanket on Roo's bed and low and behold look what was hidden under it

94D39211-9241-4E95-8E53-9716BA0F2FA5.jpg

I'm now wondering if he was behind the theft of my old car ;)

Then after waking me three times in the night crying (pretty normal, it's like having a newborn), I heard a bit of a commotion in the hall and this is what I found

54524640-F106-4D3F-825C-C32CE8C3F6AB.jpg

Only Rupert could thread his own toy through his collar :lol:

:lol: Bless him! Zoe is such a character too, she amuses me so much. For a while now I've been waking up to find ALL her toys in my bed, I think she brings them to me either as "prey" that she's "caught", or because she wants to play with me when I'm asleep :lol: I'm not sure she even understands the concept of humans sleeping!

:love::love: I want a cat with a character like Rupert! :love::love:

My mum has neighbourhood cats that break into her house. One of the boys has learnt to slip his paw under the window in a tiny gap, pull it open and let a little female cat in, then he follows in after her, such a gentleman :lol:

Back