• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 4th birthday Olly!! :) *PICS ADDED*

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I really can't believe he is 4 already! At one point i didn't think he'd make his first birthday, and now my little munchkin is 4!! :love:
I have ordered a carrot cottage for him but it hasn't arrived yet, so he will be getting extra treats today. I will add some pics later :D

Happy birthday Olly chops, i love you to the moon and back :love::love:

Olly's sister Honey (at the bridge :cry:) would also have been 4 today. I still love and miss her so much :( xxx

Cheeky boy!! :lol:

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Aw another birthday bunny :D He's a lucky boy getting extra treats, I haven't given M&M anything extra for their bday :oops:
I'm about to buy them lots of new stuff when I get their new indoor pen in a few weeks though.

Happy Birthday Olly! :) Your 'elder twin brother' Mimzy sends nose bonks for your special day! :love:
Awww...you read my mind, I was just about to beg some photos! :D Lovely Olly...Such a handsone lad even with your tongue out. :lol:

A special bridge birthday wish for Honey too...sweet angel bub. :love: xxxxx

Back