• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Norfolk

GabyEmilyB

Warren Scout
Hey going away for a weekend in October and looking for a good boarder in Norfolk! Googled it and not many are South Norfolk that are easily accessible and have good facilities. Going to see one next week but I'm not 100% sold from the pictures....

Anyone in the area or no anyone to recommend I would really appreciate it :)

No I wasn't but I did see that one!was going to see one called happy claws and paws in wymondham. Lowestoft does look brilliant but I don't know how far it is from me....will google :) what's Poppy's like? Are you in the area too?

No I wasn't but I did see that one!was going to see one called happy claws and paws in wymondham. Lowestoft does look brilliant but I don't know how far it is from me....will google :) what's Poppy's like? Are you in the area too?

Poppy's Holiday Hutches are nice :) I would have a look at their website and see what you think yourself. The hutches are a bit on the small side though however they do have a few larger accommodations (in particular their giant breed/larger family hutch) as well which you could request to have. 'Costa del Fidos' at Fido's Pet Bazaar is a small pet boarding service but not sure about their accommodation. The lady who works there is great with small pets though and used to run a rescue. If you aren't too far away Bracken Lodge would be my first choice though. Unfortunately there don't seem to be that many small pet boarding places in Norfolk.

ETA: Your bunnies are indoors aren't they? Poppys large boarding hutch is 6x4 ft and is inside a boarding house.

Last edited:
Hey going away for a weekend in October and looking for a good boarder in Norfolk! Googled it and not many are South Norfolk that are easily accessible and have good facilities. Going to see one next week but I'm not 100% sold from the pictures....

Anyone in the area or no anyone to recommend I would really appreciate it :)

Oh dear let's hope they're not an RU member :oops:

Oh dear let's hope they're not an RU member :oops:

There's nothing wrong with them and it could just be that pictures are misleading....my George is a free range bunny that is used to having as much space as he wants lol probably too high expectations which is why I'm going to go look :)

Back