• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie's love "Quadrangle"

Spenser: Goodness Rosie, don't like to see you looking so perplexed. All the worry might take its toll on your beauty. :shock: I recommend extra crunchies and perhaps you could send your Mummy out for carrot tops. I find extra food always cheers me up. ;):thumb:

Levi Rosie I also thinks you iz muchly bootiful, but I iz a taken bunneh. I loves my Daisy-Pook muchly, I iz a perfect gentlebunneh to her...(excepts when I gets overexciteds about the foods, and I humps her because Mummeh is being too slows giving me my breakfasts) I cleans her earsies and I grooms her all the times, because I likes to tells her that I loves her. I think you should picks the bunneh who is going I gives you the most groomings. :)

Daisy what is yous doings Levi??? Talking to other lady bunnehs????!!! How very dares you!!! I iz not amused!! I shoulds be the only lady bun who you iz talking to...I hopes you have a good ways to make it ups to me....I iz a Lady and I refuses to be ignored in favour of other bunnehs!!!

(Sorry Lady Wosie, I thinks you is a very pretty bunneh, and I iz very happy for you to join the 'lady bunneh club' but as I iz sures you understand, us
Lady's needs to keeps our boys under controls!!

:cry:.. SMUDGE:

I has not comes out of my box since last week and I am still cryings:cry:.. I promises that if you comes wif me, you will be the SPECIAL bunneh in my life...

I will challenge all other boy bunnehs to a bout in my run if it shows you how much I loves and adores you.... I am small but strong and have a BIG bunneh heart.. Just for you ❤️🐰

If we was to have an eating competition wif the other boys...i would win.. I would eat all the fenugreek crunchies faster than the others and I would save the best hay for you! I would even put a brussel sprout in the hay to put Spenser off, he is a fussy bun and doesnt like thems.:evil:

Willow understands that i am pinings and says she will be your friend, she made a bunny promise by crossing her bunneh paws,,,

Please, please... Dont break my heart....

Wosie| Automatic reply : I iz currently out of the office on holidays from Friday 22nd until Sunday 24 th. I will wespond to any urgent quewies on my weturn ;)

Ps- kisses to my twee boys xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Spenser: Goodness Rosie, don't like to see you looking so perplexed. All the worry might take its toll on your beauty. :shock: I recommend extra crunchies and perhaps you could send your Mummy out for carrot tops. I find extra food always cheers me up. ;):thumb:

Wosie: My mummeh is so cruel. She acted as an imposter and pretended I was on holidays whens infact she was the one on holidays. I was stuck at home wif my automatic feeders fing all alones and wif no laptop :cry:

Spenser, I can't help looking so perplexed because of all my mistreatments but I am going to start using my mummehs winkle cweams when she is not looking. Will that work? Is that why you look so young Spenser?

Ps- Mummeh brought me back some carrot tops and more apple leaves fwom the westest of Ireland but she is still not forgiven :(

Levi Rosie I also thinks you iz muchly bootiful, but I iz a taken bunneh. I loves my Daisy-Pook muchly, I iz a perfect gentlebunneh to her...(excepts when I gets overexciteds about the foods, and I humps her because Mummeh is being too slows giving me my breakfasts) I cleans her earsies and I grooms her all the times, because I likes to tells her that I loves her. I think you should picks the bunneh who is going I gives you the most groomings. :)

Daisy what is yous doings Levi??? Talking to other lady bunnehs????!!! How very dares you!!! I iz not amused!! I shoulds be the only lady bun who you iz talking to...I hopes you have a good ways to make it ups to me....I iz a Lady and I refuses to be ignored in favour of other bunnehs!!!

(Sorry Lady Wosie, I thinks you is a very pretty bunneh, and I iz very happy for you to join the 'lady bunneh club' but as I iz sures you understand, us
Lady's needs to keeps our boys under controls!!

Wosie: Hi Levi and Daisy ... fank you for your weply. I iz finding it very hard to make my decision but that was good advice about the gwooming. maybe Spenser would have the most time becasue he lives on his own? Oh its very tough because lionheads are not usually my type. I am quite partial to a lion lopsy flop if given the choice or just a normal lop. Decisions, decisions.

Oh and Levi, I used to do the naughty humpings on Bobby's head before dinner time too but Mummeh got very cwoss and cwanky so I hads to stop :roll:

Daisy, I understands about keeping our boys under control. It is very importants indeed !!! xx

:cry:.. SMUDGE:

I has not comes out of my box since last week and I am still cryings:cry:.. I promises that if you comes wif me, you will be the SPECIAL bunneh in my life...

I will challenge all other boy bunnehs to a bout in my run if it shows you how much I loves and adores you.... I am small but strong and have a BIG bunneh heart.. Just for you ❤️

If we was to have an eating competition wif the other boys...i would win.. I would eat all the fenugreek crunchies faster than the others and I would save the best hay for you! I would even put a brussel sprout in the hay to put Spenser off, he is a fussy bun and doesnt like thems.:evil:

Willow understands that i am pinings and says she will be your friend, she made a bunny promise by crossing her bunneh paws,,,

Please, please... Dont break my heart....

Wosie: Oh Smudge, I must confess that my little heart was all a flutter weading your message. You seem like a passionate bunneh, a bit like me weally. My head has had the confusions for some time now about who to pick. You all have good qualities but I iz impressed by your manly bunniness and your bwave spirit. I never knew Spenser was a fussy bun. he left that out when he was twying to win me over. But I guess that would mean more veggies for me because I am a gweedy girly . My mummeh calls me Miss Piggy sometimes . Isn't that awful wude ? The sooner I can come to the united kingdoms the better :love::love::love:

Spenser: I would consider forgiving your Mummeh if she brought carrot tops for you from her holiday. However, I would not forgive her too quickly. ;)

Daisy: Lady Wosie I would likes to offer you some advices. You seems confuzzled abouts which boy bunneh you shoulds pick. I finks maybes you shoulds adopts an airs of the mysteries. Keeps these boy-sies on their toe-sies. After alls, I have been hearings the rumours that maybes there iz a super cutesie lion lopsy flop who is just waitings for the rights time to shows you how much he loves you. I hears he is also a younger bunneh. I would likes me a toy-boysie bunneh, iz jealous if this rumour iz true. Maybes I will leaves Levi and come and lives with your mummeh in the Ireland so Iz can have a toy-boysie bunneh, and you cans come over to the UK and lives with my mummeh and Levi.....what's do you finks??

Back