• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits screaming?

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Just been woken up by high-pitched screaming noises outside, I was sure it came from the rabbits as it sounded so close to the house. Rushed outside and both buns are sat there in their run looking up at me :? Gave them a chunk of carrot each and they sat and ate it quite calmly, neither seems distressed. It sounded so like a rabbit scream, but I wouldn't have thought they'd now be acting normally if that was the case? How strange...

Do other animals scream like this, as I'm wondering what it was now. Didn't sound like a fox (I used to live near a family of foxes and the sounds they made were horrible!)

Foxes make a horrific noise and yes, it does sound like a scream..

My hubby ran out of house in his pj's as he heard what he thought was a woman screaming and in trouble, it was a FOX!?.?.

You be surprised the scream squirrels make. Truly thought it was a cat but was proved wrong by the little nut eater!

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

Back