• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the pull hay onto the floor game with bisc

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
even when you're tired, it's still important to pull hay through the bars and onto the carpet :lol:

20140821_160917_zpsed010664.jpg

20140821_160917_zpsed010664.jpg

20140821_160912_zps18a425c5.jpg

20140821_160859_zpsaffea22a.jpg

:love::love::love: doesn't his fur look lovely and fluffy at the moment :love:

Ah he looks well. Doughnut is very messy, even the vets commented on it when she stayed! I think her and Bisc are used to people clearing up after them.

I always get so frustrated when my bunnies tear up my hard work of getting their enclosures just so with all their hay in one place (let's face it, I have hay fever and I like the hay in one spot where it can do less damage!) and then POOF! It looks like a cyclone hit and there's at least one rabbit face with a very wry smile on. :roll:

Bisc looks lovely :love: he sure is a cutie. :D xxxx

I always get so frustrated when my bunnies tear up my hard work of getting their enclosures just so with all their hay in one place (let's face it, I have hay fever and I like the hay in one spot where it can do less damage!) and then POOF! It looks like a cyclone hit and there's at least one rabbit face with a very wry smile on. :roll:

Bisc looks lovely :love: he sure is a cutie. :D xxxx

i just end up putting hay in as many places as possible now and worry about cleaning up later :lol: it is his lounge afterall :roll::lol: he's been munching on coneflower sticks and flowers today aswell, which he loves. crumbs all over to add to the hay :lol::love:

:lol: What a doll! :D
I'd be mortified to have you see what Pip has done to her enclosure. :shock: Looks like a bomb went off in there. :roll:

:lol: What a doll! :D
I'd be mortified to have you see what Pip has done to her enclosure. :shock: Looks like a bomb went off in there. :roll:

won't be as bad as our lounge i guarantee it! :oops: bisc's area of the lounge where most of his things are is actually very tidy usually. then 'our' (our means bisc's other side, but where we are allowed a settee and tv! :lol:) side is a mess :shock:

Back