• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need some ideas!

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
For this amazing box that I rescued from work. :lol:

I could just put some stuff in it and then destroy it, but it's so big, I thought somebody may have a good idea how to make it more interesting. :D

So give me some ideas!

The only thing I do with cardboard boxes is give them to the bunnies or guinea pigs to play with and destroy!

Seems that's all I'm going to do since nobody seems to be in a creative mood today. :? Just seems a bit boring.

Can you make it into a castle?? :) put shelves/different floors in it and cut out some windows? :)
I've seen a few people make their own cardboard castles and they look brill! Ferg can't work them out so we don't bother anymore!

Can you make it into a castle?? :) put shelves/different floors in it and cut out some windows? :)
I've seen a few people make their own cardboard castles and they look brill! Ferg can't work them out so we don't bother anymore!

I thought about that but Shadowfax's bum would be too big and she's break it no doubt. :lol: I'm just going to cut some holes in it and fill it with hay. Just thought people might have some cool ideas.

I thought about that but Shadowfax's bum would be too big and she's break it no doubt. :lol: I'm just going to cut some holes in it and fill it with hay. Just thought people might have some cool ideas.

Awwww poor Shadowfax, is your nasty mummy saying rude things about you? You're beautiful just how you are :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awwww poor Shadowfax, is your nasty mummy saying rude things about you? You're beautiful just how you are :love::love::love:

:lol::lol::lol: :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a big bunny! :lol: And quite clumsy. :roll:

I'm going to cut the holes half way up the box so they have to jump through and wont trail hay everywhere. Well..that's until they renovate it and make more holes so they can spread their hay as far as possible. :roll:

Back