• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny pipes

Abby101

New Kit
I've seen these runaround pipes but they are soo expensive... I need one at least 7ft long, any link? Thanks
Bunny mummy of three

I have the Runnaround pipes and door and yes they are expensive but are safe and secure for 24/7 access to runs :D

I think,I have spent approx £120 on my Runnaround stuff 2 sets of 8ft pipe and double doors I wouldn't be without it nor would my bunnies they love the freedom :D

There was another company doing similar but i think it's closed now :( I have looked into drainage pipe and all sorts but these have smooth insides and the Runnaround is ribbed for grip :)

I sound like an ad for Runnaround don't i :oops:

The runaround pipe is perforated drainage piping with a diameter of around 150mm- 160mm.

That size diameter of pipe is quite expensive and generally only comes in large coil sizes of 50 Metres. So whilst Runaround prices might seems initially expensive (8ft = £18.50 not inc del) in reality they are well worth the investment.

If you just want the pipe, you could have a look in your local builder yards to see if they have any off-cuts or look on e-bay.

What do you need the pipe for? There is no rule pipes have to be round so on a budget you can knock a square one up from plywood quite cheap - free if you can find someone giving away scraps :)

Back