• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clever Rosie :)

luna

Mama Doe
We will be away Friday night so I bought an automatic feeder for Rosie to give her her morning feed.we have had it in her house for the last two days acclimatising her to it and she can smell the pellets inside. I swear she is trying to tamper with the timer to get it to open. Lol :)

3y3e3ame.jpg

rybyvabu.jpg

y4eny8uq.jpg

I gives up . I will have to eat my logs bridge, I iz that starving :(

he6etu2y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Spenser: I feel your pain Rosie. My Mummy has become really mean with my pellets. I would like one of those gadgets if it could be programmed to supplement the paltry portion of pellets I am served. Please advise me if you manage to crack the code. ;)

George: my mummy was 2 hours late with my feed because she had to audacity to go out last night!!!!!iz need food at 8 not 10z!!!!!!

Spenser: I feel your pain Rosie. My Mummy has become really mean with my pellets. I would like one of those gadgets if it could be programmed to supplement the paltry portion of pellets I am served. Please advise me if you manage to crack the code. ;)

Rosie: I gaves up spenser, it was too difficult. So I went to my flopsy corner and when I woked up it was open. But there was only two pellets in it. My hoomins are cruel and I am distraught and starving :(

George: my mummy was 2 hours late with my feed because she had to audacity to go out last night!!!!!iz need food at 8 not 10z!!!!!!

Rosie : well that crime calls for automatic nipping rights. The ankles should do it ;) and she won't make that mistake again !!!

Fergie: my hoomin is well trained now! This morning I got TWO breakfasts at 4 and 6 coz I made so much noise and wouldn't let mum sleep... Think I might try again tonight!!!!

Slipper: can youz not breaks out of yourz cage Wosie? We do & rip holes in the pellet bagz & nom away quite happily. But nasty mummy keeps shooing us away :evil: she only gives up a small cup full of pellets each now :shock: we iz starving!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slipper: our hoomin never feeds us at the same time everyday itz very confuzzling got us poor neglected bunnehs!

Rosie: I gaves up spenser, it was too difficult. So I went to my flopsy corner and when I woked up it was open. But there was only two pellets in it. My hoomins are cruel and I am distraught and starving :(

Spenser: Two pellets? :shock: Even I get more than that ... perhaps I will not put Mummy up for rehoming after all. :?

Rosie : well that crime calls for automatic nipping rights. The ankles should do it ;) and she won't make that mistake again !!!

George: If I nip I get no fenugreek crunchies!!!she don't like when I chew, rattle and lick the metal bars that stop me getting to her bed to give licks!

Slipper: our hoomin never feeds us at the same time everyday itz very confuzzling got us poor neglected.

George: if you do bunny 500s and be Duracell bunny like me in the mornings at 6, your mummy will have no choice!!! My mummy loves sleep more than bunny 500s :p

George: If I nip I get no fenugreek crunchies!!!she don't like when I chew, rattle and lick the metal bars that stop me getting to her bed to give licks!

George: if you do bunny 500s and be Duracell bunny like me in the mornings at 6, your mummy will have no choice!!! My mummy loves sleep more than bunny 500s :p

Slipper: I stamp all night long & Blueberry digs & scratches at the floor but stupid hoomin just shut our bedroom door & her door so she can't hear us :evil:

Slipper: I stamp all night long & Blueberry digs & scratches at the floor but stupid hoomin just shut our bedroom door & her door so she can't hear us.

George: now THAT just Rooooood! Your mummy needs a taste of me to realise how special you are! I can be heard aaaaaall over my house. My hoomin puts me outside in my run to get some peace and quiet but that's treats for me! I think there's a market for this....making mummy slaves realise how good their bunnys are by being my terror self....maybe I should start a business venture!

Back