• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foam while nebulising

weedug

Mama Doe
Honey has been using F10 in a nebuliser for a few weeks now. Last night there was a lot of white foam, which has never happened before. It was a new batch of the F10. Does that happen at times, or did I do something wrong?

Honey has been using F10 in a nebuliser for a few weeks now. Last night there was a lot of white foam, which has never happened before. It was a new batch of the F10. Does that happen at times, or did I do something wrong?

Tends to happen if you overfill the nebulising chamber. Try emptying a couple of mls out

Tends to happen if you overfill the nebulising chamber. Try emptying a couple of mls out

Thanks. I thought something awful was happening :roll::lol:. I put less in this morning and there was just a bit foam, so I'll try less later.

Back