• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ouch...

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Anyone else's rabbit ever done that ''on the spot'' scooby doo run on their arms?

Milo never wiggles when being moved and he decided tonight he wasn't playing. My arm looks like I've dragged a cheese grater along it.
Owww....oww..oww..

:roll:

Oh that sounds very painful, no never happened to me (yet:lol:) well done for not letting him go ! :thumb:

Oh that sounds very painful, no never happened to me (yet:lol:) well done for not letting him go ! :thumb:

I was only moving him a few feet from enclosure to enclosure, he's usually very good, as soon as he saw the other enclosure he wanted straight in it so he decided jumping was a good idea :roll:

I don't even know how he wriggled out of the hold! I always make sure I hold him against me and he usually stays really still! Little sod :lol:

Back