• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
mabel takes her blue bunny everywhere now, she sleeps by eat, licks it, digs at it to tell it to move, yesterday she was going mad, so took her to nans garden to try and give her a change, she had a good day, but had to take blue bunny and keep checking on it and licking it , when she sat where sox used to sit and lick nans wall I wanted to cry :cry: sox should of been there to have some fun and do decking drop jump

Oh poor sweet Mabel :cry: I'm so sorry for your loss of Sox. I hope you and Mabel find joy in each other's company x

Poor Sox :( My Dutch has also lost his bestie recently :(
Mable is GORGEOUS! Look how she holds her head! Model bunny elert ;)

P.S. I love your siggy

:( I found it and still find it really tough when Neville grieved. Now I just feel sad seeing him alone.

I'm glad Mabel has her loving owner to help her through x

Poor Mabel, I bet she missed him like mad. :cry:

I hope you guys are coping OK, can't really say much else. Give each other lots of cuddles! xx

:cry:.. Poor Mabel, she'll be lost...

Its good thats she's getting a wee bit of comfort from blue bunny though.. Her wee heart will be broken.

Love to you both
Fee xxxx

Aww bless her :( Bella was so sad when Boris passed away, so I gave her a little lion plushie that she loved, she'd sit next to it and groom it for ages. I think it smelled like him :(

Back