PDA

View Full Version : Okay - this addiction has gone too far - or has it?

Fellie
20-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Hubby and I have decided not to do Xmas pressies for each other this year - it just gets silly and way too expensive and I would rather us save the money to get something we both really like in the future.

However - I was lying in bed last night - and thinking about the buns and wondering if I should do them little stockings each this year - which of course will not be cheap - but would it be to lovely to have 8 little stockins hanging off their hutches .... :love:

Yep - way way too addicted to buns! :shock:

And proud of it :lol::lol::lol:

(ps - and way way too sad to be thinking about Christmas - I admit that! :p)

jodiecoxap
20-08-2014, 03:06 PM
I think that's a lovely idea :thumb:

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards.... :evil:

JJS
20-08-2014, 03:13 PM
.......it's only 15 Fridays til christmas......or is it 18.....,... It's not many anyway...........

SJ_R
20-08-2014, 03:19 PM
Curiously enough, I did look up rabbit stockings on Etsy a while back! Couldn't really find anything suitable and not too expensive, though.

Amy is our only pet this Christmas (well, so far); she is going to get spoilt. It's also her Gotcha Day on the 13th December, whilst my birthday is the 8th, so this should be fun!

Fellie
20-08-2014, 04:50 PM
I think that's a lovely idea :thumb:

My two will NOT be getting a visit from father Christmas this year as they have taken to chewing the skirting boards.... :evil:

I almost had this punishment too when I was a child - for much the same sort of thing :shock: - well, I drew roads on the wooden sideboard with a pin for my dinky cars to race on :lol:

But Father Christmas still came to see me - and I'm sure he will come to see your two as well (I'll have a special word with him ;))

Gem
20-08-2014, 06:08 PM
I did stockings a few years ago for my 13 :thumb: