• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

6 bunnies 7 days

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Well, 5 bunnies, 7 days.

Dusk- diagnosed with a lung problem which will likely turn out to be terminal. (Wednesday last week)

Autumn- dysautonomia acute pain episode (Friday)

Flame- stasis (Friday)

Crysal- Xeno Overdose (Sunday)

Wish- Dental (today)

and now, AND NOW Dusk thought it would be a smart idea to trip out his arthritis and is in pain with his spine and hip. Not eating, not moving. Looking very sad. Treated as our vet said last time he did this, but if he doesn't pick up then likely we will have to go to the emergency vets AGAIN.

WHY??!?!?!?!

If they could all be managed again, that would be marvellous. :?

What a nightmare for you :cry: I know it can feel as though you are drowning when you are trying to cope with several frail/ill Rabbits all at the same time. I really do empathise.

Sending millions of vibes for everyBun and also for you :love:

Sending you hundreds of vibes.. Its bad enough have one ill bunny but with so many you must feel overwhelmed.

Love to you all. Fee x

Thanks guys. I'm so exhausted with them and also my own mentals doing their nut as well.

Dusk has just tried to hump Candyfloss, who is twice his size- think we know how he did his hip in tonight. :roll: But he is looking brighter, which is something.

Your bunnies certainly dont do things by 'alf eh Sky?

Positive thoughts for all along with yourself !

Oh wow you have my sympathy! Fingers crossed everybun gets well soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. All seems calm here today. Dusk is back to his normal horny self.

The Xeno company have admitted fault for Crystal as well and are going to look to contact all the places who have the older stock to ensure they are sending it out with the present and correct info.

Thanks guys. All seems calm here today. Dusk is back to his normal horny self.

The Xeno company have admitted fault for Crystal as well and are going to look to contact all the places who have the older stock to ensure they are sending it out with the present and correct info.

I'm glad that today has been somewhat less stressful for you. Hopefully the Xeno Company will be true to their word. It would be awful for something similar to happen to another Rabbit who may not be in the care of someone as knowledgeable as you. Doesn't bare thinking about really.

Back